Oktoberfest

M2

Unfortunately, my travels to Stuttgart two weeks ago didn't allow me time to get to Munich; but I have experienced my fair share of German fests and loved each and every one of them!

I realize a few on here may never have had the opportunity to attend a fest or the fests of fests, Oktoberfest; so here are someone else's pictures as why it is so popular. Beer, lederhosen and a lot of cleavage...a winning combination!

Prost! M2

Edited by M2
Links to pics ain't workin'!

Unfortunately, my travels to Stuttgart two weeks ago didn't allow me time to get to Munich; but I have experienced my fair share of German fests and loved each and every one of them!

I realize a few on here may never have had the opportunity to attend a fest or the fests of fests, Oktoberfest; so here are someone else's pictures as why it is so popular. Beer, lederhosen and a lot of cleavage...a winning combination!

Here's a few of my favorites!

9e7f5ac7_Munchen15GP.jpg

9e7f5ac7_Munchen17GP.jpg

9e7f5ac7_Munchen18GP.jpg

(the second one from the left is what we used to call a "kinderschnitzel!")

9e7f5ac7_Munchen22GP.jpg

Prost! M2

M2, Clicked on the link at the top. The rest of them didn't show up in the forum.

I guess I need to brush up on my German before Oktoberfest next year, anyone care to join there are plenty of Fraulein to go around...

cheers to hot German Chicks :beer:

I got to experience my first one last weekend. We started drinking at 0600 at the airport in Sofia and had a few more at the Munich airport before heading downtown on the train. WOW! is all I can say. You just have to go to understand how large of a party this really is. Never been around so many people drinking beer in one location. Be careful to not leave the "tent" after about 1600 unless you do not want to get back in. They close the doors and don't let anyone in. I guess it is to prevent overcrowding, but I think they waited a little too long. Will definitely go back next year!!

Guest merlock

I had been in Germany for a grand total of 3 months. We were 2 blocks away when this happened. Fortunately, the next 2 are just hazy memories. :drinking::beer: