Pilot's Watches for sale!

MKopack

Pilot's Watch Poll  

27 members have voted

1. 1. I want one for:

• My Birthday.
    • Christmas or other present-giving holiday.
    • Friday night.
    • Both wrists.
  2. 2. If I could change anything about the Pilot's Watch it would be:

• Nothing, it's perfect as it is.
    • Taller pin for more receipts.
    • What was the question again?

You've seen the Breitlings, Omegas, Citizens and Seikos but here's another take.

I have decided to become a small business owner on the side from hanging out in the bar. I am now the sole distributor of "The Pilot's Watch" in North America. I am offering this watch to my friends at a special discount before I go nationwide. If interested, it will be available with leather or neoprene bands, white or black face, all for the introductory price of $995.00.

But wait, if you place an order in the next hour, I will ship you a second watch absolutely free, just pay the additional shipping and handling fee of $995.00

Hurry supplies are limited and going fast.

Mike

(Photos are of the European prototype... - MK)

post-1551-12532121862_thumb.jpg

The watch always shows the correct time. Here's how it works!

- Go to the pub.

- Buy a beer.

- Attach the receipt on the pin.

post-1551-125321220561_thumb.jpg

- To check the time simply read it from the receipt.

- To adjust or update the watch, buy a new beer and it will once again show the correct time.

Don't miss out on this exciting opportunity of a lifetime.

REMEMBER - Chicks dig guys with Pilot's Watches!!!

Edited by MKopack

The shipping charges for the second watch is awful. I think I'll just buy two of the original watch...

...uh-oh, you forgot an address...guess I can't buy 'em and my money is going for a new TV...

What? A TV, so you can watch beer? Or a really cool "Pilot's Watch" so you can experience beer in real life!

Famous pilots like Raptor Demo pilots "Zeke" and "Max", and ALL of the current USAF Thunderbirds and USN Blue Angels can't be wrong! They ALL have wrists, and some of them probably wear watches!

Now YOU can too!

Famous pilot endorsements for the "Pilot's Watch" are not in fact endorsements at all. While the pilots named might in fact own, and even wear watches, they may not be of the exact same style and/or function of the "Pilot's Watch" pictured above. Offer not valid in Utah and in all ZIP code areas that end with the number "7". Common side effects include dry mouth, blurred vision, drowsiness, dizziness - although it is the manufacturers opinion that you probably suffered from these symptoms long before you began wearing the "Pilot's Watch" and are probably already searching out some 'fly-by-night' lawyer to begin some sort of get-rich-quick legal scheme. The comment "Chicks dig guys with Pilot's Watches!!!" is at very best a generalization, at worst, an outright fabrication, much like comb overs and big gold medallions.

Please wear your "Pilot's Watch" responsibly and remember that wearing a "Pilot's Watch" by itself does not does not give you the ability, or the legal authorization to fly an airplane. So there.

..ok, I'm done now...let's just blame it on the beer.

Mike

What? A TV, so you can watch beer? Or a really cool "Pilot's Watch" so you can experience beer in real life!

Famous pilots like Raptor Demo pilots "Zeke" and "Max", and ALL of the current USAF Thunderbirds and USN Blue Angels can't be wrong! They ALL have wrists, and some of them probably wear watches!

Now YOU can too!

Famous pilot endorsements for the "Pilot's Watch" are not in fact endorsements at all. While the pilots named might in fact own, and even wear watches, they may not be of the exact same style and/or function of the "Pilot's Watch" pictured above. Offer not valid in Utah and in all ZIP code areas that end with the number "7". Common side effects include dry mouth, blurred vision, drowsiness, dizziness - although it is the manufacturers opinion that you probably suffered from these symptoms long before you began wearing the "Pilot's Watch" and are probably already searching out some 'fly-by-night' lawyer to begin some sort of get-rich-quick legal scheme. The comment "Chicks dig guys with Pilot's Watches!!!" is at very best a generalization, at worst, an outright fabrication, much like comb overs and big gold medallions.

Please wear your "Pilot's Watch" responsibly and remember that wearing a "Pilot's Watch" by itself does not does not give you the ability, or the legal authorization to fly an airplane. So there.

..ok, I'm done now...let's just blame it on the beer.

Mike

I chuckled. Your effort wasn't in vain...