*** Aviation Jobs moved to - GuardReserveJobs.com

All,

I have been feverishly working on standing up a new (more modern, feature-rich) site to post all of the aviation jobs.

Voila! GuardReserveJobs.com was born in April and the doors finally were opened last night. All of the previous (200+) baseops aviation jobs have moved over to this new site. Why the new site? The old site, although functional, was cumbersome and lacked functionality. The new site (guardreservejobs.com) looks like a monster.com and shares many of those features - database driven so you can search by crew position, geo-location, keyword, etc. Users can create accounts, post resumes, etc. Employers (units) have full control over their own Job Vacancy listings and post them live directly to the server. I could go on and on...

Let me know what you think...

Very cool. The interface is much more user-friendly and sleek. :salut:

Point of note: Once you have selected a state, a list of cities in that state is populated. However, EVERY city in the state is listed, not only those with a job opening. Is it possible to get rid of 99% of the cities, for which there is no use?

Blue skies,

PD

Edited by Port Dog

From the main page of the site, click on BROWSE BY REGION - it will list the States/territories and # of jobs posted in each - then simply click on the one you are interested in and it will list those units/job vacancies...

-- doesn't fix the above problem, but is another quick and easy way to filter...

Guest Boomhauer

How about removing the constraint that one must select a single State/City of interest when registering, or allow multiple selections. Perhaps you could add an any/all to the dropdown.

• 4 years later...

GuardReserveJobs.com is my next project. I'll be TDY starting very soon, but while I'm gone I'm having a new, more secure database (and associated software) installed. It should go inactive on 31Jan, and be back up and running (hopefully) by the end of Feb. Please PM me with questions. You WILL need to set up a new login.