Classic Thread - 1.5 mile run

Guest a_thomas

• Replies 165
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You might consider learning from the opsec mistakes of a certain foxtrot alfa golf operative that shall go unmentioned.

I recommend the stainless steel reinforced hand knitted combat socks and the phalanx mk15 CIWS running cleats (to keep the babes away).

holy crap, that made my night. I had to grab another few beers just to read that . . . awesome. I love internets.

I think this explains everything.

http://www.flyingsquadron.com/forums/index...showtopic=13889

320822603dc5131c578d24a599817.jpg

He's 19, in his second year of college. He is horribly out-of-shape and concerned with building his "g-tolerance" not to mention he's a learning impaired douche.

Need I say more or should I start my own blog?

A_thomas, I think you're on to something here. Forget about the running. You should really concentrate 100% of your energy on improving your g-tolerance. That will greatly improve your chances for acceptance to the academy.

So, I encourage you to apply the academy... just make it the Naval Academy, not USAFA. I think you'll fit in better over there. :bohica:

A_thomas, I think you're on to something here. Forget about the running. You should really concentrate 100% of your energy on improving your g-tolerance. That will greatly improve your chances for acceptance to the academy.

So, I encourage you to apply the academy... just make it the Naval Academy, not USAFA. I think you'll fit in better over there. :bohica:

Just be sure that your liason officer knows that you've been working on it and you'll probably be golden.

Guest viper24

Jesus Christ all mighty, this is by far the funniest poop Ive ever laid eyes on.

I one day aspire to be as witty as some of the old heads on here. If I drink all my beers and stay around loud jet noise and breath enough JP-8 fumes... maybe, just maybe I can end up like one of you...God willing.

Back to the real subject....a_thomas, if you somehow haven’t figured it out with your simple mind...your probably the biggest d-bag EVER.

:beer::beer::beer: for the previous pages and hopefully more to come

Guest F16crewdwgg
i wiped my ass today all by myself.

who wants to touch me?

Haha, wow... I'm surprised I missed this one...