Beer light

Rocker

What does your squadron use for a beer light? I'm going to build my squadron a new one (really just "one" since our "beer light" is basically an announcement in the building that the non-existent beer light is on) - got some plans in mind - but just curious what you have in your squadron bar/ops desk area.

What does your squadron use for a beer light? I'm going to build my squadron a new one (really just "one" since our "beer light" is basically an announcement in the building that the non-existent beer light is on) - got some plans in mind - but just curious what you have in your squadron bar/ops desk area.

Neon sign of the squadron patch (done by a local sign shop I think).

Guest chaffman

best one I have seen is a flying helmet, visor down, with the word beer cut out of the dark visor and a red light inside.

Edited by chaffman