Buff Down In Guam

B52gator

• 7 months later...
  • Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Man I can't believe it has almost been 2 years since we lost these 6 warriors.....I had the pleasure of meeting B-Dub and Fireball in my dad's office at the OG, and they were truly great guys as were the other 4 men. I know they are truly missed by their families and their squadrons as well as everyone else here at Barksdale.....I'll never forget answering the phone night of July 20th(Louisiana time) and hearing the voice of the OG/CC on the other end asking to speak to my dad, then the OG/CEM, it was about 2100 on a Sunday night and by the tone of his voice I could tell it was bad. My dad then came in and told me about it and all I could say was "are you serious?" The next week was the saddest week of my life, seeing the effects of this tragedy on a base and in the community was heart wrenching, especially when driving by the flowers and memorials at the North Gate.....So on this Memorial Day I'd like to honor these men as well as every man and woman in uniform, Thank You for your sacrifice and we will never forget you B-Dub, Fireball, Fonzie, Shaman, Bull, and Doc Martin......

post-10082-127536482403_thumb.jpg