Yokota Wireless Internet

Sneedro

Anyone know if Yokota has wireless internet on base?? I will be there for a few days and am trying to decide whether or not to take my computer. Thanks

[ 06. June 2006, 20:46: Message edited by: Toro ]

Guest Hydro130

At the base library, yes -- wireless works well there. The library is a bit of a walk from billeting, but do-able. Most of the eats are that way anyhoo.

I'm not sure about billeting. When I left 8 months ago, they just had some hard-wire stations down in the lobby for folks to use.

Cheers, Hydro

Guest KoolKat

The desktops are still here in lodging. The library still has wireless, although I have not had the opportunity to try it, nor likely will.

BENDY

EDIT: wireless at library is hear say, cannot confirm with documentation now that I look. regardless, free internet is available, bring the laptop if you want it.

[ 07. June 2006, 01:51: Message edited by: Bender ]

The library and the Yujo are the two wireless buildings on Yokota.

The Yujo is located between the Kanto Lodge and the Yokota Community Center (YCC)... you can walk the 2 blocks from the lodge to the Yujo and get some good food from the little restaraunt there.

Guest Hydro130
Originally posted by kenblankenship:

The library and the Yujo are the two wireless buildings on Yokota.

The Yujo is located between the Kanto Lodge and the Yokota Community Center (YCC)... you can walk the 2 blocks from the lodge to the Yujo and get some good food from the little restaraunt there.

That's cool that the Yujo has wireless now (more convenient location, hours, plenty of space, etc, etc) And, I definitely agree that the restaraunt there (Suzuki's, IIRC) is A+. Best food on base by far IMHO. Great salads and sandwiches, and good breakfasts.

Cheers, Hydro

[ 07. June 2006, 12:15: Message edited by: Hydro130 ]