Ft Walton/Destin

Guest Rosie

Guest Rosie

Anyone know any good apartments around there? I'll be heading there in September for casual at Hurlburt.

[ 15. July 2005, 17:23: Message edited by: Rosie ]

Guest POL_Pilot

Try Heather Glenn Apartments. They are nice and right at the back gate to Hurlburt.

Sommerset on Okaloosa Island (Ft Walton Beach). When I was there they had a pretty long wait list, but well worth it because its directly on the beach.

There are a few nice apartments in Destin, however the drive to either Eglin or Hurlburt is a long one, especially in the summer months with the tourists and all.

By the way, go to the housing office and request a print out of townhomes/condos for rent, that how I found my sweet condo.

Guest Rosie

Thanks for all of the help, everyone. Hey Rainman, does Sammy's and the Green Frog have a military clause in their contracts?

Guest Rainman A-10
Originally posted by Rosie:

Thanks for all of the help, everyone. Hey Rainman, does Sammy's and the Green Frog have a military clause in their contracts?

Hell yes.

Tell them I sent you and you'll be all set.

Guest MistahKurtz

the green frog is a nasty bucket of syphillis.

there's a nice worn path leading from sammy's to the frog made by all the people rejected from sammy's heading to the non-judgemental atmosphere of ye old frog.

Guest OldHercNav
Originally posted by Rainman A-10:

Tell them I sent you and you'll be all set. [/QB]

Hah. I remember when the Green Frog was a BYOB place only (circa 1986). On Par with the "P-ANN Lounge" in Columbus, GA aka Benning.

Rainman, that was priceless.