TAMI-21 for WSO's?

BONE WSO

The word I'm getting at Barkatraz is that if you are an instructor, you are guaranteed to be RECLAMA'd until Armageddon. If you are inexperienced, you are UAV or ALO bait.

The experienced/inexperienced imbalance is probably not something the staff guys are thinking about. It was a constant accordion act the entire time I've been flying. I just managed to escape AWACS during a scheduled purge directed by the HQ.

I don't know the idiosyncrasies of the BONE society, but if you want to stay, I'd upgrade to IWSO and get into the FTU.

Guest xtndr50boom
On a TAMI-21 related note I just got an email asking for Booms to go be Sensor Operators on the Predator :rainbow:

Yeah, I bet that went over like a fart in church. If anybody is really interested in taking one for the team, they should join the CRW! It's a great place where navigators rule the roost, where common sense is thrown out the window in the name of "thinking outside of the box", and where razor blades are taken away from the 1A's to prevent "escaping"..... It's the ONLY place to be!

Yeah, I bet that went over like a fart in church. If anybody is really interested in taking one for the team, they should join the CRW! It's a great place where navigators rule the roost, where common sense is thrown out the window in the name of "thinking outside of the box", and where razor blades are taken away from the 1A's to prevent "escaping"..... It's the ONLY place to be!

It's also a great place to send shitty Booms from the 135. We're sending two to the McGuire one next week!

Guest xtndr50boom
It's also a great place to send shitty Booms from the 135. We're sending two to the McGuire one next week!

Niiice. I know of a couple faircheezy folks who you may be referring to. OTOH, know a couple AWESOME folks too, so it evens out

Niiice. I know of a couple faircheezy folks who you may be referring to. OTOH, know a couple AWESOME folks too, so it evens out

Oh two of our SNCO Booms here did two CRW tours and they are awesome. Bad apples everywhere.