AF Portal question

Techsan

I don't ever use AF Portal, but I recently heard that there is a way to add HARM to your workspace. That way you can see all of your AFORMS stuff (ground/flying events/hours). Does anyone know if this is true or not?

If so, how do you add it to your portal workspace?

Thanks,

Techsan

Yes it is possible. After logging on to AF Portal, click on the link 'Applications A-Z' on the left side about halfway down. Scroll through the applications to find 'Aviation Resource Management System.' You can do two things at this point. Either click the link and you'll be where you want, or click 'Add.' This is will add the link to your 'Workspace.' You can do this with Leaveweb, E-publishing, myPay, vMPF, TSP, etc. Now you only need to remember the password to Portal

I usually just bother our ARMS folks for a ground training summary, but they are always busy (on ebaums).

I hear ya. Last year they actually took ARMS out of the squadrons and put them at the wing. So now everyday they create a squadron ITS on a common network drive. Painful

Yes it is possible. After logging on to AF Portal, click on the link 'Applications A-Z' on the left side about halfway down. Scroll through the applications to find 'Aviation Resource Management System.' You can do two things at this point. Either click the link and you'll be where you want, or click 'Add.' This is will add the link to your 'Workspace.' You can do this with Leaveweb, E-publishing, myPay, vMPF, TSP, etc. Now you only need to remember the password to Portal

I got them added, but the web sites are still asking for logins. Is there a trick I'm missing here?

Once you've added them to your workspace you should be able to link to each application w/o passwords. When I'm at work I'm logged on to Portal using my 'smart' card and have no problems. If you've never used your card before you have to register it through the link on the log-in screen of Portal. Hopefully this helps...