Unofficial Air Force Recruiting Video

I have a .FLV file of it; PM me your e-mail address.

I don't know if anyone remembers this video, but it was a series montage of AF clips with a voiceover from the Kennedy "Bear and burden" speech. The link to it's original host on airshowbuzz is broken. Anyone happen to have it saved?

Thanks.

The link doesn't work for me. Can somebody post the title, so I can search the site?

It's on youtube here (sorry don't know or want to figure out how embed vids in the new layout): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B81KaCZtBiQ

I taught a course on the Air Force and National Security to a "Lifelong Learning" association (translation: retirees & older folks) recently consisting of numerous veterans. I opened the presentation with this video and it was a grand slam. It immediately connected my generation with theirs.

Best Air Force Video ever, too bad it's not the Air Force's.

zb

• Upvote 2

Thanks guys. zb, I'm doing about the same thing, but instead with some younger folks. I'm going for tying some sort of human element to the service and it's technology. That vid is awesome, and I think it absolutely strikes the right balance and is inspirational at the same time. I just wish it was a higher resolution for when I throw it up on a big screen!