Chances for guard/reserves?

I’m applying to 6 guard units and 4 reserve units in my immediate geographic area (the more the better I’ve heard). 

Applying to both fighters and heavies. 

Education: 
BS: Geospatial science (STEM) GPA: 2.4
Masters: Public Administration GPA: 3.75
PPL: 120 hours SEL (Passed checkride and written on first attempts) 

Fun fact: I balanced grad school and flight school concurrently while working full time.

Work: FAA where I deal with space launches, in the past I’ve done various GIS/Engineering work in government. 

LORs: senior FAA Chief (former USAF pilot), flight instructor, undergrad professor, grad school professor. (Don’t know any big name generals well enough, sadly). 

Scores:
PCSM: 76
AFOQT: P83, N54, A35, V49, Q26

Personal: I was in a fraternity where I held a very involved leadership position and thrived in it. I’m a pretty like-able guy who can make friends easily. Not really a dweeb in any fair sense. I don’t have any friends in any guard units yet. I do have some AD pilot friends my age, and some retired pilots at work who have been advising me in this process. I have a few years of combined JROTC/ROTC experience so I’m not a stranger to military bearing and culture. I’m 26 years old. Non-prior/off the street.

I think my test scores are my biggest set back. 
Any insight would be greatly appreciated! 

Thank you!

Edited by Pilotdude1845

What happened with ROTC?

Like you said, scores aren't the greatest ever, but they aren't the worst either. Competitive for heavies? Probably. Fighter, not really I dont think unless they really like you. But you never know unless you try. I'd try taking at least the TBAS again. You've got a decent amount of hours so you should be able to get that a bit higher. Have a good explanation regarding your low undergrad GPA. Just curious what your degree is, I've never heard of it myself. There is a minimum GPA for commissioning I believe (someone fact check me). Not sure if a masters changes that. 

Either way, just keep sending out packages until you've exhausted all options. Worst thing they can say is no thank you.