Jump to content
Baseops Forums
Sign in to follow this  
donkey

TBAS Airplane/Horizontal Tracking Simulator

Recommended Posts

Is this something can be emailed or dropped in a response? If so please help. I also don't mind hosting so others can benefit from it. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hate to resurrect this old thread (again - feel free to flame me).  I tried PM'ing a few people on this thread and it appears most are no longer active.  Anyone perchance have this file?  Trying to retake the TBAS soon so anyone who might still have these files it would be greatly appreciated.  

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 I just learned the program is considered test compromise. That probably being the reason its no longer hosted? There is an app called MultiTask in the playstore that will help refine those motor skills without giving away the test.   

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 1/23/2020 at 10:13 AM, tarheelaviator said:

Hate to resurrect this old thread (again - feel free to flame me).  I tried PM'ing a few people on this thread and it appears most are no longer active.  Anyone perchance have this file?  Trying to retake the TBAS soon so anyone who might still have these files it would be greatly appreciated.  

 

I am looking for it too and have the same question

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 hours ago, little buddy said:

I am looking for it too and have the same question

 

Unfortunately I just went ahead and took it again this morning.  Think the people that have it are no longer active here.  You can practice some multi tasking, memorization and play FPS (with an inverted axis)/Flight sims to help prepare.  Seems to have a bit more on the retake.   

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I found a pretty good resource (maybe from the same developer) here that looks like it does a pretty good job of simulating the tbas

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Long time lurker, new poster...

Just took the TBAS. Week or two prior, basically flew combat flight sims doing 1v1 BFM and that seemed to help on the stick/rudder skills. 
 

Also not sure if recommended already, but check the app store for Pilot Aptitude Pro. I've been playing that off and on for weeks and it helped speed up the brain on multitasking portion. 

 

Had a 91 AFOQT pilot going in with no flight hours.  After bombing the UAV portion, still squeaked a 59. My 201+ score is a 95 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 3/21/2020 at 11:04 PM, kg2 said:

I found a pretty good resource (maybe from the same developer) here that looks like it does a pretty good job of simulating the tbas

Did this site help you on all the test?  Looking to take the test within the next month...  thanks for any help. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 6/24/2020 at 9:53 AM, Fat Tony said:

Did you get that simulator? and if so did it help? 

I used it and it boosted my score ~20 points. I highly recommend it. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

What are recommended resources for AFOQT? I used peterson's and a guide (Complete AFOQT guide by Todd Philips) off of Amazon so far. 

For TBAS I used the flashcards and may consider buying that software that someone posted up earlier. 

Only 0.5 flight hours from a discovery flight so not sure how well I'll do given the PCSM focuses so heavily on flight hours. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 hours ago, mayflower09 said:

What are recommended resources for AFOQT? I used peterson's and a guide (Complete AFOQT guide by Todd Philips) off of Amazon so far. 

For TBAS I used the flashcards and may consider buying that software that someone posted up earlier. 

Only 0.5 flight hours from a discovery flight so not sure how well I'll do given the PCSM focuses so heavily on flight hours. 

Hey mayflower09, can you update us on your TBAS/PCSM score? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi everyone! 

Sorry for leaving you hanging, I would HIGHLY recommend you use this software to boost your TBAS scores. It's definitely worth every penny and gives you a real feel for your TBAS exam to prep. I ended up pushing back my TBAS exam just so I can purchase this and very glad I did!

You can check out https://tbastestprep.com/ for the software program. 

As for my AFOQT, looks like I should've spent more than a few days to study for it... didn't do too well so might take it again in 6 months but I'm hopeful I will do well on the TBAS using this software program from tbastestprep.com. I'll wait for my PCSM score to see if I need to take the AFOQT again. 

 Date TCO Form/Version Pilot Navigator Acad Aptitude Verbal Quantitative
July 09, 2020 XXXX T/2 43 46 66 89 49

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...