A legend in need of prayer

Guest ukwxbelle

Guest ukwxbelle

As you've read in the Ledgend of Jeremiah Weed thread, Nort Nelson is the man behind the legend. I was just sent this email. Please say a prayer for one of the World's Greatest Fighter Pilots.

"I bring you some bad news. Yesterday afternoon Nort suffered an embolism,which is essentially an stroke in the brain. He is currently in a hospital in Lexington (Columbia) S.C. The doctor's have told Big Dog that he will not get better. He has suffered a good bit of brain damage and although he is conscious he will remain a vegetable. He and Big Dog flew back from an air show in Florida (I believe) yesterday. Once on the ground Big Dog noticed Nort acting strange and not making any sense. He took him to the hospital where they discovered the extent of the damage. Big Dog has relaid this information to Cookie who intern talked to JD. JD called me about 10:30 last night to let me know. Please make sure to put him in your prayers."

As a a friend of ours put it . . . "For those of you who don’t know him, he’s a legendary fighter pilot who would do anything for a brother fighter pilot…worthy of your thoughts and prayers."

:salut::beer:

Very sad. At least he was running with Big Dog Cary. That guy is a larger than life individual. I don't know Nort Nelson, but if he runs with Big Dog, he's got to be an ok guy.