Low-level anyone?

Flare

Guest KoolKat

Both the superstars in one place, together!

This vid,check out, I must!

Your modern day Yoda,

BENDY

Originally posted by Bender:

Both the superstars in one place, together!

Yup, sometimes, when I get nervous, I stick my fingers in my armpits and then smell them like this...

SNNNNNNIIIIIIIFFFFFFFFF!

mkg2.jpg

Guest KoolKat

What the hell is a dude supposed to say to somthing as retarded as that?

I have thought about it...I have nothing.

You are the king of whatever happened just now...I'm still confused.

BENDY

Guest Apollo

I've come to the conclusion that the french don't find wars, they just make cool videos to sell their airplanes. If you look at patrick's, the vast majority of the near professional or even high-def videos are of french aircraft, while the american ones seem to almost all be hodgepodged videos of ordinary flying put to some mp3. They also show the french doing what I would consider "non-traditional" flying. Aka, hot-dogging for fun.

Guest croftfam

I'm sorry. That's neat that they can fly straight and level during the day, but this is a joke. This is not difficult flying, I don't care what speeds their flying it at. It's the flattest terrain out there and easier to maintain altitude off the ground reference than to hold steady altitudes up at altitude barring any gross errors on their part. That is what makes what these guys do stupid.

When they do this at night with zero illum I'll be impressed. They can even do it in flat open spaces at night and it's better than this.

Of course I'm biased. If they're not yankin' and bankin' in a valley climbing, descending, and bunting up, over, and back down ridges this is nothing.