Global Mobility Sq

Guest Herk Deuce

Guest Herk Deuce

Does anyone have info on the Global Mobility Sq's? I know that McGuire has one, and I believe Travis has the other. How competitive is it to get into, is Phoenix Mobility the only way? What are there deployment cycles like? Any and All info/intel will be greatly appreciated. Thanks

Guest Xtndr50boom

Are you sure you want to go to one of the GMS's? I'm in the GSS at Travis and life isn't very peachy.

There are 3 GMS at WRI, 3 at SUU. They also have some at Ramstein and the older equivalent at Yokota. It's a non-flying gig and IIRC is a 3 year controlled tour for O's as well as E fliers.

PM me and I'll give you some more gouge. My advice though; stay away from the TALCE! There are much better options available for you and we already have enough NAVs around these units making life a living hell

Originally posted by HerkDriver24:

H models aren't any different bro. The motto of the Herk world? Asspainery.

HD

The A/C is better, not to mention the ADF and lack of Hunny Bucket. The Asspainery is the same though.

Maybe in the H3. Same old honey bucket in my bird to go with the coffee grinder ADF. And I wouldn't say asspainery is as much a player for you.

Yeah, maybe you have to share some seats with the 61st. But at least you don't have to train on restricted tails.

HD