Mid Phase Busts

Guest guard/reserve hopeful

Guest Clemsonpilot
Originally posted by Jkarl:

So is it fair to say that anything that's in your inflight guide (i.e. aircraft systems diagrams, procedures) is fair game for GK or a tabletop ep, during a checkride?

I am gonna go ahead and say no

Guest help me solo

dude, I'm sure you're not feeling as bad off as your USEM or flight commander. Just study enough to feel comfortable about your knowledge and press on. While it may not seem like it, everyone is on your side and wants you to suceede. Remember that the EP is a test of your knowledge of the plane and its EPs and how you would handle them in a "pressure" situation on the ground. In reality, if you were in the air and you were familiar with the emergency you encountered, you'd probably freeze for a sec and then do exactally what you've been taught to save your tail.

Guest SnakeT38
Originally posted by Jkarl:

So is it fair to say that anything that's in your inflight guide (i.e. aircraft systems diagrams, procedures) is fair game for GK or a tabletop ep, during a checkride?

Guest guardhopefull
Originally posted by BeerMan:

Anything in the Inflight Guide and Checklist is fair game during a checkride. The key however is not memorizing the information, but knowing where to look for it in an emergency.

Agreed, I was allowed to reference both as much as I wanted.