C-130j ac annual checkrides

Denzel

I have a totally random question for the c-130j ip/ep types out there. On annual aircraft commander checkrides in the simulator do evaluators give guys 2 engine out scenarios? For example, engines 3 and 4 inop, vectors to an ils, home station, in the wx. I assume there is no 2 engine inop work done in the plane. E/H guys please feel free to provide input as well. Any info would be apprieciated. I am curious about other 4 engine communities as well. Thanks.

Is the checkride standard 2 engine inop work for an aircraft commander checkride? What about co-pilot checkride? One engine inop?

Also, apart from J-school, there are not checkrides in the simulator. Expect a 'supercheck'.. full mission profile to include a tac approach to an assault, followed by a full pro portion with Cat II ILS, three engine work, circling, etc. Long terrible sortie.

Lastly: AC and Co-Pilot checkrides are the same.

Edited by Bronco130

Also, apart from J-school, there are not checkrides in the simulator. Expect a 'supercheck'.. full mission profile to include a tac approach to an assault, followed by a full pro portion with Cat II ILS, three engine work, circling, etc. Long terrible sortie.

Lastly: AC and Co-Pilot checkrides are the same.

In this fiscal environment, you're going to see a lot more checkrides in AMC conducted in the simulator. You're not going to have enough flying hours to log beans and give checkrides.

In this fiscal environment, you're going to see a lot more checkrides in AMC conducted in the simulator. You're not going to have enough flying hours to log beans and give checkrides.

...and get people ready to deploy.