NOV. AFRC Board

I've not heard anything, but it took just over three weeks for the June board results to be released from the final date that the board had met. Wednesday would be 3 weeks from the November board; so hopefully the release time will be similar to June.

So we should hear something today... I'm holding you to that.(sarcasm)

Guest turboprop8771

Looks like a no go for today, but has anyone heard anything from their POC/Recruiter? This wait is agonizing. I know you are all feeling the same way.

Guest tbrown85

Anyone know if this list has been released to the chief pilots at the reserve squadrons? Or just to the recruiters for non-prior guys?...Sorry I am currently in the reserves and had to go through my Career enhancement folks to send my package up.

Anyone know if this list has been released to the chief pilots at the reserve squadrons? Or just to the recruiters for non-prior guys?...Sorry I am currently in the reserves and had to go through my Career enhancement folks to send my package up.

List was sent to NAF and group commanders; depends on how long it would take for it to go from OG to squadron level (and whether or not the chief pilot is a full-timer)

Guest burk4880

My office found out today about a non-rated applicant with an OTS date of 10 Jan... possible coincedence? Whats the typical timeframe for finding out about class dates?

Guest tbrown85

Got the call from my chief pilot this afternoon, Selected! Best day of my life! To those who read this sitting in an alternate slot, I was in your position last board, keep your head up and keep gettin it! Work on what you can control, and don't give up!

That's alot better than the last board I heard there were like 15 more applicants last board.

Swore in yesterday as an E-5 anyone else sworn in yet or had and info on dates?

I think last June was an anomaly stemming from the Sept/Nov 2010 board mess up PLUS all the medical stuff moving to WP. Hopefully the boards from here on out will be like this past Novembers.....

Guest turboprop8771

No info on dates. It looks like it took about two weeks for the June selectees to get dates after the initial selection list was released. So, maybe we'll hear something before Christmas.

That's alot better than the last board I heard there were like 15 more applicants last board.

I heard future boards are going to be better as well. Something about less applicants due to packages no longer being accepted without an FC1. Just what I heard. I swore in yesterday as well.