Bursectomy

Hot Dogs!

Hey everyone, I'm getting ready for my FC1 and I had a quick question. A little over six years ago, I knelt on a nail and a small, hard piece of material about the size of a grain of rice formed in the bursa of my left knee. The only issue it created was whenever I knelt on it, it would hurt quite a bit, but I learned to live with it since the only way to get rid of it was to get it surgically removed. A little over a year and a half ago, the piece caused the bursa to get inflamed and I could barely bend my knee or put a lot of weight on it so I decided it was time to take the surgical route since it was causing a huge amount of trouble. For the procedure, they removed the bursa fluid, the piece, and any other scar tissue that had formed in the 20 years of using my knee, but it was a relatively quick, outpatient procedure. Since then, the bursa has regrown, and I have full range of motion, full strength, full everything, like nothing ever happened (no scars even) and now I'm wondering if this will affect me getting my flight physical. I see no reason why it would, and I saw no information about anything similar in the waiver guide and no other topics about anything similar.

Thanks for any help.