MC-130W Nav Training?

Chicken

Just got handed a MC-130W nav/fco position. Been awhile since I been through Little Rock. What is the pipeline training for the W? 1 Month at the rock? Or do I do the full 5 months there? Then to Kirtland? Or.....?

Just got handed a MC-130W nav/fco position. Been awhile since I been through Little Rock. What is the pipeline training for the W? 1 Month at the rock? Or do I do the full 5 months there? Then to Kirtland? Or.....?

I don't know about the rest, but there's no Whiskey training at Kirtland. My guess is phase I & II at Little Rock, if you haven't done it, then the rest would be at Cannon.

How has the crew changed with the Dragon Spear mission? Are you going to be a dedicated FCO?

I don't know about the rest, but there's no Whiskey training at Kirtland. My guess is phase I & II at Little Rock, if you haven't done it, then the rest would be at Cannon.

How has the crew changed with the Dragon Spear mission? Are you going to be a dedicated FCO?

I have no idea.. I read 2 Navs.... but have no idea if its single ship? Formation? Nav and FCO are the same on the Whiskey as far as I understand......?

I have no idea.. I read 2 Navs.... but have no idea if its single ship? Formation? Nav and FCO are the same on the Whiskey as far as I understand......?

Have you gone through Little Rock? The rest of your training will be here at Cannon. You WILL be busy when you get qualed. PM me if you have any questions.

Good luck

cheers :beer:

Buddy just tracked -130Ws out of Nav school. He's being told to expect Kirtland for training... ???

Edited by JL