1966 Wild Weasel mission tapes

contraildash

Guest Machete

Came across this on LiveLeak, pretty cool.

Wild Weasel Vietnam mission recordings

Hello Contraildash,

And Thank You for putting this on Baseops! It took me many years to even find my Father's WW Mission recordings, & then my Viet Nam Big Bro "OLD Sloop" kept pushing me to put these on LiveLeak, mainly becasue they are US Military History. More like a year to deside weather or not to let the public hear them, because I've been in fear of people taking them & cutting them up for other uses. Last year I did find someone that did this to the "Locust Flight" recording, but this helped to push me into getting the real recordings out there.

Respectfully,

Vince Scungio

WW#2549

Society of Wild Weasel's Life Member

Hello Contraildash,

And Thank You for putting this on Baseops! It took me many years to even find my Father's WW Mission recordings, & then my Viet Nam Big Bro "OLD Sloop" kept pushing me to put these on LiveLeak, mainly becasue they are US Military History. More like a year to deside weather or not to let the public hear them, because I've been in fear of people taking them & cutting them up for other uses. Last year I did find someone that did this to the "Locust Flight" recording, but this helped to push me into getting the real recordings out there.

Respectfully,

Vince Scungio

WW#2549

Society of Wild Weasel's Life Member

Machete,

Check your PMs. We have something in common.

Stitch