Free $6000 for Spouses Education

BONE WSO

http://www.militaryonesource.com/MOS/FindInformation/Category/MilitarySpouseCareerAdvancementAccounts.aspx

I'm not sure how well-known this program is, but I just found out about it while trying to figure out how to pay for my wife's school. The program will pay a total of $6000 towards your spouses education. There are some restrictions as to what the degree has to be in, but my wife is going to be a teacher and this program is going to pay for a large chunk of it. :rock:

This is amazing. Anyone know if the "program" has to be registered as well as the school?

For instance, the University of Arkansas shows up, but the only program is their Operations Management (M.S.). My wife is working on becoming a teacher and her dept/program doesn't show up under the school. Does this matter?

There are instructions within that link on how to handle that I believe. (Not sarcasm) You just have to submit a request to the university it says to make that particular course eligible it looks like. Going to go through that process now with the same type of degree your wife is looking to get for my wife.