River Rat 529 IRS Donation Info

Guest Cap-10

Guest Cap-10

Nickel on the grass for "Pitbull" McDowell and "Lag" Gramith.

They both leave behind wives, and Lag leaves behind twin 7 month old girls.

The Red River Valley Fighter Pilots Association (River Rats) are setting up 529 accounts for Lag's daughters.

I expect donation info in the next day or two, and I will post here when I get the details.

Cheers,

Cap-10

Guest Cap-10

The River Rats / Air Warrior Courage Foundation (AWCF) is an IRS 501©(3) charitable non-profit organization. Donations are tax deductible and will be acknowledged and a tax receipt will be provided. All donations received will be divided equally between the two accounts. The AWCF has opened the accounts, and will donate $2,000.00 to each account.

On-line credit card donations can be made using the "Give Direct" option at www.AirWarriorCourage.org . When prompted, indicate that the donation is for the "Gramith Family".

Donations can also be made by check payable to "AWCF". On the "For" line indicate "Gramith Family". Checks should be mailed to AWCF, PO Box 1553, Front Royal, VA 22630-0033

Please advise me ASAP with any questions or concerns.

Very Respectfully,

Cap-10

Edited by Cap-10

All,

I want to thank you for the outpouring of support being offered by our community. We, as Rockets are coping as well as can be imagined, continuing to take the fight to the enemy, and devoting 100% of our efforts into honoring our two brothers. I am the Rocket POC for all things Pitbull and Lag related and invite you to contact me at any time. There will be a daily email sent out with updates on projects currently in progress or planned for the future. I have included both my email address and information for contributing to Lag's Daughter's College Funds. A special thanks to the River Rats for their unending support. Again, thank you all for being here for us in the worst of times.

Rooster

zachary.probst@bgab.afcent.af.mil

zachary.probst@bgab.afcent.af.smil.mil

On-line credit card donations can be made using the "Give Direct" option at www.AirWarriorCourage.org. When prompted, indicate that the

donation is for the "Gramith Family".

Donations can also be made by check payable to "AWCF". On the "For" line indicate "Gramith Family". Checks should be mailed to AWCF, PO Box 1553, Front Royal, VA 22630-0033

Thanks to all who have donated to the River Rat's 529 fund. We are in awe of the response so far.

Some of you have been asking about immediate expenses for the wives and families in addition to the 529. For those who would like to contribute to a family "emergency fund," please send your donations directly to the 336th Fighter Squadron:

336th Fighter Squadron

c/o Mr. Terry Gainer

1155 Brooks Ave, Suite 100

Seymour Johnson AFB, NC 27531

(919) 722-3050

Please make checks payable to "336th Aircrew Fund" with Pitbull/Lag (or any other specifics) in the memo line. This money will be collected and go directly to the wives of Captains McDowell and Gramith.

Thank you for your continued support of the families of Pitbull and Lag during this time of need. The Rockets would also like to thank you for your prayers and support as we continue the fight in Afghanistan.

-Ninja

justin.goldstein@bgab.centaf.af.mil

Guest Cap-10

Update:

Thanks to all those that have helped spread the donation info as well as those that have donated...your help is GREATLY appreciated!!!

First week tally was 90 online donations for 10K. We expect check to start arriving in the mail this week.

Cheers,

Cap-10