The Jill Metzger thread

Guest Kawen

Well since this is the Internet and speculation is king, this is what I think the story is going to be.

Everyone knows this chick was a pain in the ass at Manas. She tried to make my transient crew go though all the PERSCO in processing briefings. Those briefs would have taken longer than our scheduled crew rest. Worst of all I actually was worried about her when I first heard about her "kidnapping".

Anyway, she had desert queen mentality, newly wed, and one of the few chicks in a deployed location that is not carrying a few extra pounds. She partied a lot, but not so much everyone noticed. Hooked up with someone :vomit: (who was a fool and did not wrap his tool) and BAM she's prego! Cooks up a plan to get abortion right before going home. Once story unravels she come up with a better plan that her first one! Go to the SARC, say I was raped, but do not want to say who it was. Now the AF is in a bind. They can't go after her because she is a "victim", we can go after anyone else because she won't tell us who it is, and we can force her to.

However, they can go after here for a number of other things and they will not, probably because she is a runner….

Sunshine and fresh air is the best remedy for this festering scab. Someday the AF will learn that the initial embarasment of a member's misconduct is small change compared to the bad publicity that occurs when the coverup is discovered.

If there was some leadership that went along the lines of: "When your folks go totally insane and pull some stunt so stupid you couldn't even make it up, the only way you will reflect poorly is if you lie, obfuscate and attempt to avoid the issue."

She should have been publicly hung out to dry right after her big lie.

There is too much smoke and mirrors to this. Big Blue should come out with the facts. If her story is true, she's a hero and would be trumpeted as such - Tillman, Jessica Lynch, et al, as examples.

However, the USAF has a long, distinguished history of sweeping embarrassing things under the rug which nearly invariably winds up biting them in the asses.

So, if she's a hero, give her a medal and parade her as the "All American Girl." Just think how that would be viewed by the feminist movement as well as for recruiting.

If she's a fake, expose her, show the officer and enlisted 'core' that we will uphold standards, and hammer her (sts) and anyone involved in this affair (not sts).

Brick nailed it, all we want is the truth here. I seriously doubt she did anything heroic, but Big Blue touts it as such and if it were true then she should be lauded. But most of us know something isn't right here, and I've seen far too many people get hammered for something that was beyond their control so why should she get the 'get out of jail free' card? She's done extensive damage to our relations with Kyrgyzstan and hosed everyone at Manas. In that regard she’s fucked more people than Pamela Anderson!

The truth shall set you free, my brothers; and that is all we ask for…

Cheers! M2

I'm all for "airing out the dirty laundry" and her getting "Hammered" if she lied or whatever but to hope and actively pursue that AP and other news agencies pick up the story is in bad taste.

Apparently we will soon find out what the report states from the "OSI source" if there was a cover up the Maj and every one else involved should get punished for the part they each played.

Now if news agencies don't pick up the story at that moment why would you want to actively pursue News agencies to pick up the story and report negative news? Certainly the story will be reported by AF times and regular AF news so that should be enough to get the word out to set the example for the rest of the Air Force.

Now if the Air Force after the report is leaked continues to cover it up then I could definitely see going to a news agencies to push for media attention so that those involved get there punishment. But even this step is drastic because if there is a “cover up” I would think this is beyond the Air Force trying to sweep it under the rug it is the DOD telling the AF to keep it quiet.

And I will refrain from typing at 1am to avoid the Officer “Core” LOL.

In response to my AP comment:

My desire was to have the story written/validated by a nationally recognized org in the main-stream media. No matter how accurate the report may be from militarycorruption.com, its target audience has already convicted her (myself included), and it revelations will always be suspect. The report needs to be peer reviewed to give wide acceptance. You could substitute Fox/CNN/MSNBC/NYT, etc for AP. It would have the same result. Also, it would be nice to see the media to sack-up and report on something in which the perpetrator isn't a dude.

I would never want the AF embarrassed just for sh!ts and giggles. The truth is out there and I want there to be no question about it.

• 4 weeks later...
Sept 8th.... alright. This is going to be awesome. In the end we can point everyone to this this thread for all the drama leading up to this climax (STS).

Agree. And those that have been party to this coverup in the upper echelons are likely people that have espoused the AF's Core Values to the troops, yet have rarely followed them themselves. This will be interesing to see.

The site is down altogether right now...perhaps a Cyber Command Attack?

Would they really do that? or have the authority to do so?

I would say it went more like they got a judge to shut down the site under the pretense that the info Military Corruption was going to release was classified and a threat to national security if released.

Or

Military Corruption was full of B.S. and never had any real info.

What a load of wank.

Firstly, whoever puts this shite together at militarycorruption.com needs to learn how to actually write. At the very least, they need to curb their hysterical tendency to use "quotation" marks for every popular saying or term of reference; it's totally condescening to the reader.

Secondly, appealing to the mass media to carry the story and then actually failing to deliver the story is going to do militarycorruption.com no favours.

And finally, someone needs to tell them that Moseley has already been sacked and is unlikely to be worried about being courtmartialled. Duh.

WOW, I think they were AFCYBER’d. Their email address no longer works either. Looks like they pissed of the wrong person at OSI.

The original message was received at Tue, 9 Sep 2008 10:31:01 -0500

from n3b.bullet.mail.ac4.yahoo.com [76.13.13.73]

----- The following addresses had permanent fatal errors -----

<staff@militarycorruption.com>

(reason: 554 (RLY:B1) http://postmaster.info.aol.com/errors/554rlyb1.html)

----- Transcript of session follows -----

... while talking to mailin-01.mx.aol.com.:

<<< 554 (RLY:B1) http://postmaster.info.aol.com/errors/554rlyb1.html

... while talking to mailin-03.mx.aol.com.:

>>> QUIT

... while talking to mailin-02.mx.aol.com.:

>>> QUIT

... while talking to mailin-04.mx.aol.com.:

>>> QUIT

554 5.0.0 Service unavailable

Well, that would be a real shame. Still, if you're going to tell someone in advance how, why, when and where you are going to attack them, it stands to reason that they'll get you before you get them.

If they were AFCYBERd or otherwise shut down in any official way by the AF, there'd be legal hall to pay.

If they were AFCYBERd or otherwise shut down in any official way by the AF, there'd be legal hall to pay.

MD

I wondered about that, but then I thought that if a criminal offense has been committed (presumably, an OSI agent leaking stuff is a criminal offense) then perhaps there is a legal precedent to temporarily shut down the site?

I know zilch about American law, but over here, the law allows the enforcement of sub judice and the banning of reporting if it is seen as likely to prejudice any ongoing case.

Guest Safe&Clear

Well, Military Corruption is obviously all jacked up for some reason.

But how about the AF at large?? Hasn't anybody out there on this website heard or seen anything in regards to this chick? I can't believe we're waiting for that damn website for our latest "rumors"!!

Anybody know where she's stationed now? Anybody familiar with that female Captain (or was it a Major?) who was hanging around and "protecting" her for a while? What happened to HER?

Come on-- the AF ain't that big that the "masses" (ie us) could lose track of a couple of high-profile females!!

I'm guessing one of two things happened to our buddy at MILITARYCORRUPTION.COM-

1. AFCYBER got him, why? well all they did was mess up his index file and leave the rest of the site viewable, that's the kind of work I expect from AFCYBER. :salut:

or

2. The news was SO BIG that his head exploded while typing up his last update :bash:

Guest Sebastian
I'm guessing one of two things happened to our buddy at MILITARYCORRUPTION.COM-

1. AFCYBER got him, why? well all they did was mess up his index file and leave the rest of the site viewable, that's the kind of work I expect from AFCYBER. :salut:

or

2. The news was SO BIG that his head exploded while typing up his last update :bash:

Maybe they sold their story to a top news publication. Part of the terms were that they couldn't reveal any info on their site. Now, we're just waiting for this major media to check all their facts and get the story ready for print.

Or else his head exploded.

I think you guys are reading a bit too much into this.

What we have here is an amateur (very) news organization, made up of folks who love to "read" the sound of their voice. I've no doubt they have a source, but since the only new revelations their source has provided them are the rumors we've already heard, there's no story here at all.

As to their website being shut down, probably a result of the Metzger's attorney filing a restraining order against them with a sympathetic judge or their own incompetence.

These guys are clowns. Nobody should take them seriousely.

HOLY SHIT! Ok their web site is down and their email does not work... Then I remembered, I email these guys a year ago about all this Metzger crap. The guy emails me back using his personal email.. which works. This is his reply to his site being down!

We've been HACKED and I am told from a reliable source it was a DOD/Pentagon operation. They could not afford what we were about to write about Jill Metzger (and her enablers - generals) to get out. We are working on reconstructing our home page now and hope to be back up by this time tomorrow. Of course, then the Pentagon, using your and my tax dollars, can knock us off line again. The EditorsMilitaryCorruption.com

This is either true or it is not. We will see.....

Could be a publicity stunt, but if the AF is doing something then this is going to be good!