The Jill Metzger thread

Guest Kawen

Gents (and maybe ladies)

In an attempt to keep some anonymity here, I started a new baseops name. (Mods, please dont track me down!) But, I just got elected to US Congress and will be taking office in just a few weeks. I have been following the Metzger story since it has happened, and I have been personally questioning why this was swept under the rug.

That said, if you know anything personally that is worth asking, please feel free to respond to this thread, or PM me. I am definitely interested in at least asking some questions of leadership as to why an AWOL soldier is still on the taxpayer dime, and has collected over 500K in taxpayer money since the scandal, and gets a gentle reinstatement.

Thanks folks.

Fellow baseopser

Congrats dude! Nice to see one of the bros make it 'big time'. I've been following the elections with interest, and I'm pretty stoked that you made it happen! Don't fuck it up.

Despite what others have said, PLEASE find out WTF really happened and PLEASE do something about it. While I agree with Rainman's sentiment that there are many more pressing issues, the fact remains that some times you have to do the right thing just because it's the right thing to do. Make the time. The taxpayers have been screwed by this whole charade. US/Kyrgz relations were strained significantly by the indicent. The USAF has been dragged through the mud. It's been a complete clown show from Day 1 and the truth needs to be found and dealt with appropriately.

Thanks for looking into it!

• Upvote 3

• 4 weeks later...

According to the GAL, it's not.

Not a lot going on at work today... bla bla bla... Well, she is in the GAL now, but under a different name. Jill M. Mayo.. Looks like she is still married and took her husband's name. Still a Maj and neither of her names is on the Lt Col list. So we have that going for us.

Every time I see this pop up I think "finally, the truth has come out!. This chick is going down." This thread is a lot like going to a strip club, you think you're going to go in there and bring home a hot-ass stripper to bang...but you end up just going home dissapointed.

• 7 months later...

Every time I see this pop up I think "finally, the truth has come out!. This chick is going down." This thread is a lot like going to a strip club, you think you're going to go in there and bring home a hot-ass stripper to bang...but you end up just going home dissapointed.

Damn! Again, just a tease! No hot-ass stripper to bang...be back in 69 seconds.

• 2 months later...

"The common denominator in all this since September 2006 has been four-star Gen. Gary North, the most-feared and hated man in the U.S. Air Force since the brutal reign of Merrill McPeake."

This article just lost all credibility.

Shenanigans.

Herkbum: Ask Harry Reid. We passed a budget in march, they havent in over 900 days.

Bergman, feel free to PM me for more details, since i think i know you

Can we ever expect this to be brought to the light of day (and responsible individuals prosecuted, if such action is warranted), or do you think it will forever remain something that everyone has forgotten?

• 1 month later...