When wives talk shop

Toro

That opinionatedwife post was funny then, and it's funny now. At Laughlin all of the APTs are given a faux BOLD FACE card about how to not suck:

1. YOU ARE AN OFFICER FIRST AND ALWAYS

2. FLY A GOOD JET - WE'LL TEACH YOU

3. BE A GOOD WINGMAN

4. DO YOUR JOB

5. DON'T DOCUMENT YOUR OWN STUPIDITY

6. DON'T BE A LIMFAC

Yeah, it's sad but apparently necessary. Anyways, step 5 sounds like good advice. For pilots, spouses, babysitters or whatever the hell is living in the attic. DELETE POST as required, but MULTIQUOTE lives in infamy.

This is EXACTLY the sort of thing that a lot of wives need to have said to them ... directly .. in person .. with or without said nutless wonder standing next to her.

How do you figure on this one? I would NEVER advise telling someone's wife off, no matter what. I just choose to laugh about the couples' lack of SA. Some spouses tend to live vicariously through their significant others because they are proud, arrogant, or whatever. It is not my place to pass judgement in public about it.

Yeah, forcing a dude to chose (on the spot) between loyalty to spouse or loyalty to bros is kind of a d-bag move. Not a good technique, if you ask me.

Whatever.

He isn't choosing one over the other. He's keeping them both in the places they belong.

Work is work, home is home. Wives don't get to talk about other pilots. Period.

Not one foot below minimums. Period.

250 below 10. Period

Etc. Etc. Period

Thou, wench, shall never utter the name of a sacred wingman. Period.

Raindude, have you ever seen a talk by a Naval Flight Surgeon called "Sex and the Aviator"?

"Let's keep the peckers pointed North boys.....er...and girls (sts)

• Upvote 3

Yeah, forcing a dude to chose (on the spot) between loyalty to spouse or loyalty to bros is kind of a d-bag move. Not a good technique, if you ask me.

It's not a 'your wife's a dumb kunt, wouldn't you agree' type of conversation. There isn't a choosing of sides.

It's also not a 'control your rabid wife's dirty cake hole' type of conversation. It isn't marriage advice.

It's a little on the spot education. Sometimes folks need some direct feedback that they are, in fact, retarded.

/edits to bypass the filter

Edited by HossHarris

Holy freaking hell...

1) I hope I didn't piss anyone off when I posted the drops from the tail end of FY08 to mid FY09. *shrug*

2) I'm blind. So, unless the planes were fyling low leavels, I couldn't tell them apart.. and I had a neighbor snap at me about that too. Oh well. I do, however, know what the SEXIEST plane looks like though---*dream* B-2ssssss *drool*

Guest Bender

The real fun question is do I provide this forum as a resource for my soon to be finacee? :)

Provided she never wanted to ask a question, I'd go an easy fu*k yeah.

She's just not so good at that. Good researcher though, so maybe!!

Ha. this place has always been something.

I'll make her register as "Ms. Bender" ha

BENDY

Guest Bender

Bender, where the heck have you been?

The clarity and insight your posts provide has been missed!

Welcome back :beer:

Thanks. Don't patronize me.

BENDY

I had to knock the rust off my Bender-decoder-ring.

You know Slacker, they make more effective models (well, they go in blocks, or increments, or sprials, or some s*it) now so, you could probably just upgrade. Just a thought.

If I could just get that Eva Longoria pic to wiggle that tongue like she was supposed to, none of this would be an issue! Woman.

BENDY

Pics or we're going with the default...

"ugly-fat-girl-bikini-old-woman-pictures.jpg" has been removed by BENDERINC-TRASHREMOVAL.exe

What you have done is a disgrace. Please refrain from posting out of spite and anger when it involves such things. Have mercy for your fellow man.

BENDY