Promotion and PRF Information

Guest e3racing

Calls are going out.

This next week is going to be many peoples high, and many peoples low. If you happen to be one of the latter, don’t despair. Not getting promoted doesn’t define you as a person, it is a big kick to the junk. However, dust yourself off and try to focus on what’s good about your situation, versus what could’ve been. Good luck folks.
  • Like 5

5 hours ago, 14N Guy said:

Do you happen to have the Information Warfare stats? I'm not at work so i can't access RAW. If you don't have them, no worries.

Sorry I don’t have access to the warfare stats. 

also, I only have those two stats and not the full list. 

Edited by Jetpilot

9 hours ago, pilotguy said:

Does anyone know the different MAF DT vectors for Maj (s) and their corresponding percentages?

You mean as in OSD vector infers sub 1 percentile?

Tell you this much that hopefully already know: The realistic percentages that can actually fulfill those vectors do not match the actual capability/quantity of billets

So, thresholds are typically inferred as <1%, 2-5%, 10%, 25-30% and...Wing Staff. There is a few conflicting slides/numbers floating around functionals' webpages. And your right, seems MAJCOMs infer different numbers

Edited by Swizzle
sp

13 hours ago, pilotguy said:

Does anyone know the different MAF DT vectors for Maj (s) and their corresponding percentages?

A1K and the functionals posted slides on the MAF Mentoring Facebook within the  last week that has the breakdown.

3 hours ago, Bender said:

I don’t understand a lot, but DT Vectors is one I have never understood. What’s the point?

~Bendy

It is another way to get an “across the board” unofficial stratification early in your career (first vector as Major-select).  Ensures we keep our bottom of the barrel-scrapping officers from being considered for joint jobs (can only go one up & one down).  Also serves to start delineating who truly has the potential to become an HPO.  Learn the system, folks!

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, General Chang said:

It is another way to get an “across the board” unofficial stratification early in your career (first vector as Major-select).  Ensures we keep our bottom of the barrel-scrapping officers from being considered for joint jobs (can only go one up & one down).  Also serves to start delineating who truly has the potential to become an HPO.  Learn the system, folks!

ChaaaaaAAAAAAAAAAANG

• Like 1

Ensures we keep our bottom of the barrel-scrapping officers from being considered for joint jobs (can only go one up & one down).  Also serves to start delineating who truly has the potential to become an HPO.  Learn the system, folks!

We’ve missed you Chang. And as one of those “barrel-scrapers” vectored for MAJCOM staff, it would have been nice to have someone in a position of leadership explain the rules. The vast majority of us don’t ever get the secret decoder ring brief.
  • Like 1