Promotion and PRF Information

Guest e3racing

8 hours ago, panchbarnes said:

Doubt this is a valid statement since the Army just released their O6 list after Duckworth's hold.

However, been hearing rumbling of funny stuff with end of year funding and GS employees are anticipating mass early retirements (due to funding) come next summer.

Forgive me if this is a stupid question, but why would an increase in GS retirements impact the O-5 (or any) promotion numbers?

Edited by 14N Guy

15 hours ago, 14N Guy said:

Forgive me if this is a stupid question, but why would an increase in GS retirements impact the O-5 (or any) promotion numbers?

My point was I don't think COVID has an impact to this year's promotion number; however, there is a lot of uncertainties right now with COVID and the election that may affect future boards and end strengths.  I should have been more concise.  I don't have inside knowledge on the promotion numbers.

4 hours ago, panchbarnes said:

My point was I don't think COVID has an impact to this year's promotion number; however, there is a lot of uncertainties right now with COVID and the election that may affect future boards and end strengths.  I should have been more concise.  I don't have inside knowledge on the promotion numbers.

Gotcha, I understand. Thanks.

• 2 weeks later...
8 hours ago, BKANO said:

Latest info i have:

Accounting date: 9 October 2020

PRF due to AFPC: 6 Feb 2021

Board convenes 8-21 March 2021

At this rate I'll be writing my next PRF before I know the results of this board.

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, CaptainMorgan said:

Updated on mypers yesterday with a SECAF date of 22 Jul. It took them a month to realize that happened, wtf AFPC?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

At this rate, it could've theoretically already cleared OSD!  (Okay I know I'm reaching here....just happy to see that it moved at least 1 rung on the ladder) 

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, BKANO said:

ok so..... who is bold enough to come on here and post their results.... whichever way it goes?

I ain't shy.  The whole forum knows what happened to me last time.  Including what my PRF said.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1