Promotion and PRF Information

Guest e3racing

On 7/31/2019 at 10:00 PM, pawnman said:

My PRF is right up there.  One CGO strat, tons of instructor/evaluator strats, lots of combat and instructor time, and some major/FGO strats in the last three years... Not promoted.

I wish your friend luck.  Maybe breaking the LAF into multiple categories will help.

You went IDE in-res and still didn't get promoted?

Anyone in charge here?  This article does not mention promotion, but these concepts should be considered as we're about to overhaul the system. Take note.

"To find a solution without letting unvalidated assumptions dictate design, we eliminate solution-oriented language (e.g., "I need a car") and substitute problem-oriented language (e.g., "I need to be at work every day" or, even more simplified, "I need to accomplish work"). This is how we discover the value-basis for what we’re designing."

https://thestrategybridge.org/the-bridge/2019/7/8/keeping-off-the-grass

• Like 4

• 2 weeks later...
15 hours ago, Spaceballs said:

The bill pages just got updated with some new actions. I have no idea what they mean, but the committee is doing something with them today.

I saw it too.  Looks like its scheduled for vote on Monday.....hopefully we see increments posted the same day or the next.  I have a really low line number....I was supposed to promote 1 Sept but oh well.  Does anyone know if we get to put on right away after it is confirmed or do we wait until Oct 1.