Promotion and PRF Information

Guest e3racing

FYSA, if anyone here falls under AFIT, expect notifications on Monday.

p.s. please do not post this to any other site to include Facebook, Twitter, Air Force promotions page on portal, etc.  k, thx.  

27 minutes ago, RJ09 said:

Air Force promotions page on portal

There's a promotions page on portal? Like people actually use that website for more than hyperlinks to other mostly useless .mil websites?

1 minute ago, Fuzz said:

There's a promotions page on portal? Like people actually use that website for more than hyperlinks to other mostly useless .mil websites?

Yes, and there are several hundred comments that are on that page.  Why someone would comment on that page, especially since it displays name, rank, etc., to display rumors or news that isn't official is beyond me.  But alas, they do.   

10 minutes ago, RJ09 said:

Yes, and there are several hundred comments that are on that page.  Why someone would comment on that page, especially since it displays name, rank, etc., to display rumors or news that isn't official is beyond me.  But alas, they do.   

Any gems?

1 minute ago, matmacwc said:

Any gems?

Most of those were deleted by AFPC, specifically the ones that referenced this site along with the intel that was posted regarding the reason of the delay etc.  But there are still some funny ones up there, in my opinion.  Like the one who posted today asking when is soon, as if they cannot comprehend 19 June is the release date and the ones that still think this board will have a promotion rate of 100%.  

3 hours ago, RJ09 said:

Well...displaying the rumor fucks with them.  To me...that's reason enough.

• Haha 1

Still nothing at my base (besides the two upper level execs being notified). I did have a friend look me up on the list and my name wasn’t on there, but until I hear it officially, I am holding off on the Duck Passover Party (clothing optional).

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Duck said:

Still nothing at my base (besides the two upper level execs being notified). I did have a friend look me up on the list and my name wasn’t on there, but until I hear it officially, I am holding off on the Duck Passover Party (clothing optional).

Sounds like an SOS type of party. Security Forces enter a dark hallway, then an open room. Nothing but naked officers run out and in the other direction. It happened...Naked & Afraid SOS.

Well Gents, it’s been fun but Duck is now a twice passed over Captain on his way out the door. I appreciate all of you who reached out and offered me advice throughout the years. I know that I will have a ton of questions going forward as I transition to the next step. This community is awesome and I love (most of) you guys.

• Like 20
  • Upvote 21

5 minutes ago, Duck said:

Well Gents, it’s been fun but Duck is now a twice passed over Captain on his way out the door. I appreciate all of you who reached out and offered me advice throughout the years. I know that I will have a ton of questions going forward as I transition to the next step. This community is awesome and I love (most of) you guys.

Congrats Duck

• Like 1

43 minutes ago, Duck said:

Congrats man! I have a feeling you’ll be missed (in your real life squadron.)  

• Like 1

Awesome Duck. Glad it worked out!
  • Like 1

12 hours ago, Duck said:

Been there. Did they not offer continuation? I got continued on AD then Palace Fronted and made it first time in the Reserve. Highly recommend that option if you can find a unit. Feel free to hit me up if you have questions.

• Like 1

Has there ever been a more crystal clear sign that an organization is fundamentally broken than the fact that this celebratory thread (the largest in years) is for an individual essentially getting notice he is being fired? 

That said, congratulations! 

• Like 2
  • Upvote 2

13 hours ago, Duck said:

Duck congrats and good luck. Thanks for all the info you kept pushing out here for the group. 

14 hours ago, Snuggie said:

My wing is going to announce on Monday. I have heard of at least one APZ that got told he made it already.

You can make that 2.