Promotion and PRF Information

Guest e3racing

#1: SRs lack authority to promote officers

#2: SRs can be really dumb, can and do bend the rules

#3: it's the fairest for all when IMPARTIAL folks evaluate your record

#4: SRs input to the process is the PRF

#5: Not separating promotions by AFSC (or at least rated vs non-rated) is one of the biggest things wrong with the AF.

• 2 weeks later...

Saw that the promotion rate this year is 84% for Lt Col LAF, with 58% IPZ DP rate. Anyone remember the #s from last year & how they compare?

Are you saying that the promotion rate for the board that hasn't even met is going to be 84%? I'm pretty sure they don't release what the promotion rate is going to be prior to the board.

The CY14 promotion rate was 67% and I believe the DP allocation rate was 55%. The promotion rate for CY13 was 74%.

Are you saying that the promotion rate for the board that hasn't even met is going to be 84%? I'm pretty sure they don't release what the promotion rate is going to be prior to the board.

They absolutely do release the promotion opportunity for each board prior to the board. Last years O-6 board was 48% promotion opportunity and DP allocation rate was 15%. The actual promotion rate was slightly less than 48% in reality.

This article was posted about a month or so before the Nov board.

http://www.af.mil/News/ArticleDisplay/tabid/223/Article/467096/colonel-promotion-rate-to-drop.aspx

Edited by Herk Driver

I heard that a friend of a friend in the 19th got a DNP from Rhat on his PRF for the current Majors board because said dude failed a PT test when he was a LT

My best friend's sister's boyfriend's brother's girlfriend heard from this guy who knows this kid who's going with the girl who saw Ferris pass out at 31 Flavors last night. I guess it's pretty serious.

• Upvote 1

Maybe I should have posted in the masters information thread in response to champs post where he said:

In my little slice of heaven, AADs are no longer being tracked for strats at the squadron level. That column has been replaced by PT score.

(I'm not smart enough to quote a post from another thread into this one on my phone)

It sounds like champ is talking about LRF.

Jesus. Did he have a referral report?. The reg says you can use other reliable data.

Edit: not that it makes it right.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

No, Jesus did not have a referral report...He walked on water.

• Upvote 3