Defensive Egg - Classic Thread

Guest Renegade

Guest KoolKat

I’ve got this one...

The “Defensive Egg” is a power move used by Yoshi in one of the Mario brother’s video games. In said maneuver, Yoshi throws the egg or he himself rolls up into the “egg” and rolls quickly causing total destruction in his path!

There is no said diagram material for the nighty "defensive egg" maneuver and its devastating effects...however, you can find the contoller inputs required to accomplish it in the instruction manual.

I do not think there is really a diagram... more of a recipe

Defensive (Offensive) Eggs

Ingredients:

12 Eggs (brown preferred)

Directions:

Carefully place eggs outside, without breaking eggs, above the ground and in a secure place (do not want them to crack or break).

Leave eggs sit outside for five weeks

NOTE: For Spicy egg place in Compost for last two weeks

Serving Suggestions:

Toss gracefully off the bridge (offensive)

Throw aggressively at people coming after you with weapons (defensive)

Sorry, could not resist!

Guest skipplet
Originally posted by KoolKat:

I’ve got this one...

The “Defensive Egg” is a power move used by Yoshi in one of the Mario brother’s video games. In said maneuver, Yoshi throws the egg or he himself rolls up into the “egg” and rolls quickly causing total destruction in his path!

There is no said diagram material for the nighty "defensive egg" maneuver and its devastating effects...however, you can find the contoller inputs required to accomplish it in the instruction manual.

A google search for defensive egg yields:

redyoshi.gif

And while you're trying to figure out what the defensive egg is...

piyo4.gif

[ 20. January 2007, 23:16: Message edited by: PhillipJFry ]

Guest KoolKat

Oh, I believe this has offically become funny. Renegade, you really are going to have to tell us what this defensive egg thing is really all about.

In the meantime, please, I need some more of this s&*t!!!!

Guest dumaisj
Originally posted by Hacker:

Is that anything like the remote-controlled egg? My ex-girlfriend used to love that one...

My current one still does...

I have no clue, but it doesn't matter. The defensive Col. Sanders deep fried them both and sold 'em as a combo meal with a biscuit and a beverage of your choice for $5.95. The real question here is Original or Extra Crispy?? :confused:

• 1 year later...
  • 1 month later...
Guest cbire880

Uhoh, looks like some of the diagrams of the Defensive Egg got sanitized in the move to the new message board. Gotta keep those eggs secret.

• 1 year later...

Uber Thread Revival! By the way, I had a tough time finding the original as there were like 30 references to it in other threads…

Anyway, I had to tell this story. I was coming back from leave last week and picked up a connection from Sacramento to SEATAC on an Alaskan Air Flight. My wife was TDY, so I was traveling alone and therefore was proudly sporting my much coveted Defensive Egg T-shirt. It’s hard to explain to people without sounding like a geek, by the way…I usually say: “it’s an inside joke from this internet blog” See what I mean? Anyway, when I stepped on the jet, the stewardess (she was a cutie by the way) gave me a weird look and started reading my shirt out loud. Then she looked up with the same look on her face and the conversation went like this:

Me: "it's a fighter pilot thing, but I'm actually a cargo pilot..."

Her: (cutting me off) "oh, I know all about it..."

Me: (a little surprised) "oh, you know about the defensive egg?!"

Her: "yes, my grandfather was an instructor pilot in biplanes, and my father was a fighter pilot and cousins...blah blah (I start to zone out looking at her boobs...kind of missed some of what she said)"

Me: "Wow, so you know all about it then, there aren't many people that have heard of the defensive egg!"

Her: "Yeah, most of my family is in aviation"

Me: "Yeah that's pretty cool...blah blah and so on (still looking at boobs)"

The conversation went on like that for a while, and then I headed to my seat. Anyway, if I were single, I would have hit it.

So, moral of the story is, wear your defensive egg t-shirt and you might get the opportunity to hook up with a hot stewardess.

• Upvote 1

Guest soflguy
Uber Thread Revival! By the way, I had a tough time finding the original as there were like 30 references to it in other threads…

Anyway, I had to tell this story. I was coming back from leave last week and picked up a connection from Sacramento to SEATAC on an Alaskan Air Flight. My wife was TDY, so I was traveling alone and therefore was proudly sporting my much coveted Defensive Egg T-shirt. It’s hard to explain to people without sounding like a geek, by the way…I usually say: “it’s an inside joke from this internet blog” See what I mean? Anyway, when I stepped on the jet, the stewardess (she was a cutie by the way) gave me a weird look and started reading my shirt out loud. Then she looked up with the same look on her face and the conversation went like this:

Me: "it's a fighter pilot thing, but I'm actually a cargo pilot..."

Her: (cutting me off) "oh, I know all about it..."

Me: (a little surprised) "oh, you know about the defensive egg?!"

Her: "yes, my grandfather was an instructor pilot in biplanes, and my father was a fighter pilot and cousins...blah blah (I start to zone out looking at her boobs...kind of missed some of what she said)"

Me: "Wow, so you know all about it then, there aren't many people that have heard of the defensive egg!"

Her: "Yeah, most of my family is in aviation"

Me: "Yeah that's pretty cool...blah blah and so on (still looking at boobs)"

The conversation went on like that for a while, and then I headed to my seat. Anyway, if I were single, I would have hit it.

So, moral of the story is, wear your defensive egg t-shirt and you might get the opportunity to hook up with a hot stewardess.

How would you get a defensive egg shirt if you don't own one?