Aviation Continuation Pay (ACP - The Bonus)

Toro

5 hours ago, Chida said:

Just got my first LES for FY18 (in which I did FY18 duty) and no increase to flight pay. Also no communication about this from anyone. Just one more thing for me to have to track down and take care of. ANG btw.

33 minutes ago, SocialD said:

Still the same old flight pay here.  Guard guy.  I'm anxiously awaiting that $1.66 per pay card, raise... 

I'm also an ANG guy with no increase. Sent an email to my unit finance and they put in a ticket with DFAS.

Was this already posted? The FY17 Rated Officer Retention Analysis is in the Static Demographics under AFPC applications. 

Normal details, but the pilot FY17 take rate was 43.8%, down from 48.1% in FY16. 

Edited by xaarman

They have managed to get over 300 pilots to sign up for 22 or 24 years aviation service bonus.  That should make up the difference for the low take rate of pilots expiring on their pilot training commitment. 

They have managed to get over 300 pilots to sign up for 22 or 24 years aviation service bonus.  That should make up the difference for the low take rate of pilots expiring on their pilot training commitment. 

Assume every last one of those will wind up filling staff roles. We will see.

21 hours ago, xaarman said:

Was this already posted? The FY17 Rated Officer Retention Analysis is in the Static Demographics under AFPC applications. 

Normal details, but the pilot FY17 take rate was 43.8%, down from 48.1% in FY16. 

Is AMS and/or RAW working for you guys?  The pages won't load for me over the last week. I've been itching to see the FY17 Retention report..

8 minutes ago, MDDieselPilot said:

Is AMS and/or RAW working for you guys?  The pages won't load for me over the last week. I've been itching to see the FY17 Retention report..

It wasn't posted this week. My guess is they'll wait to post it until end of calendar year since the FY17 NDAA AVB is offered until Dec 31st (excluding 1 & 2 yr options).

On 11/8/2017 at 9:22 PM, xaarman said:

Does that 43.8% number include the 1-2 year bonus takers? My feeling is that many of the 1-2 year takers are already in non-UPT ADSC commitments, so they took the free money.

If so, that number is even worse than it appears.

On 11/10/2017 at 11:26 PM, Homestar said:

Retirees returning to AD are exempt from involuntary deployment  

Bonus takers are chum. 

Ok that makes sense.  I didnt see you were talking about retiree returns. 

On 10/24/2017 at 12:10 PM, Kenny Powers said:

Has anyone seen the increase in flight pay yet?

Month and a half after implementation and still getting the old rate at my Guard base.  Anyone else’s finance still unable to unfuck this situation?

And they wonder why no one wants to stick around. 

• Like 1