Aliens and UFO Shenanigans

Pooter

I’m not saying we’re alone in the universe, but I will say nothing that has happened, and been publicly outed/discussed, is inexplicable or as crazy as the associated hypotheses. But, there is gain to be had by letting people’s imagination run wild. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

I flew a Huey to Uranus 

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, HossHarris said:

Tell us a story pooter

Basically identical to this video

I've seen balloons, drones, stars, planets, farmer joe in a Cessna, and airliners etc.. many times through the pod, nvgs, and with the naked eye. If you trust that I have any level of competence operating military aircraft believe me it was not any of those things. 

• Like 3

We had something join behind us on the #3 engine in the KC-10 in the middle of the Pacific ocean around 2004 timeframe.  No shit.  It was night time.  I went to look over the right wing and saw a group of lights that resembled an island at night, but instead of being 30,000 feet below us, it was tucked in tight on the right wing.  Fucking scary shit.  Apparently, it was flying in front of the jet before I was woken up by another crewmember.  Fucking strange.   I was a boom at the time.  I wasn't hungover.   That stuff is out there.  

Edited by Biff_T
Spelling bee failure

On 6/7/2023 at 11:58 AM, Pooter said:

Basically identical to this video

I've seen balloons, drones, stars, planets, farmer joe in a Cessna, and airliners etc.. many times through the pod, nvgs, and with the naked eye. If you trust that I have any level of competence operating military aircraft believe me it was not any of those things. 

If you put forth this video as indicative of something outside of that list, it's hard to trust.

We haven't put a human body past the moon.   If space is as big as they say it is, there is more than likely intelligence outside of Earth.     Farmer joe definitely wasn’t flying his Cessna in the middle of the Pacific going over .88.  

38 minutes ago, Biff_T said:

We haven't put a human body past the moon.   If space is as big as they say it is, there is more than likely intelligence outside of Earth.     Farmer joe definitely wasn’t flying his Cessna in the middle of the Pacific going over .88.  

I'd say the probability of life outside Earth is as near unity as you can get.  The probability that any of it has visited Earth is near, but not quite, zero.  But I don't see what bearing that has on this mundane video of an unremarkable thing.

Edited by Mark1

2 hours ago, Mark1 said:

I'd say the probability of life outside Earth is as near unity as you can get.  The probability that any of it has visited Earth is near, but not quite, zero.  But I don't see what bearing that has on this mundane video of an unremarkable thing.

Nothing.  I just wanted use the Farmer Joe reference lol.  

With this latest whistleblower, I estimate that there have been 69 million allegations and speculations from people "in the know" about the existence of aliens and alien craft.

Yet not one single, solitary shred of proof in a time where our highest leadership stores top secret documents in closets, garages, and home offices.

That's some amazing infosec.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 5

23 hours ago, gearhog said:

With this latest whistleblower, I estimate that there have been 69 million allegations and speculations from people "in the know" about the existence of aliens and alien craft.

Yet not one single, solitary shred of proof in a time where our highest leadership stores top secret documents in closets, garages, and home offices.

That's some amazing infosec.

Here's some proof.  

20230610_084731.gif.406468a049a62eeeff79c87bfab3f482.gif

• Haha 2

• 2 weeks later...
53 minutes ago, fire4effect said:

This is my idea of my first close encounter. Best part starts about 3:00

Id like to take a look at those space titties as well.  For scientific research of course.  

Side note: I cant watch that actor without thinking about Police Academy lol.   

• Upvote 1

• 1 month later...

Anybody else watch the congressional hearing and now wanting an invite to this closed door session that Grusch is going to spill all in? Show me the aliens bro. 

Edited by Standby
  • Like 2

How many lies have we been told recently?

Recent government information on nearly every issue that has captivated the public fear and fascination has been suspect.

COVID, climate change, vaccines, Monkeypox, Russia, North Korea, AFG, inflation, gov spending, DEI, elections, immigration, social issues, etc, etc, etc. Now UFOs.

I have two theories: Either we have these non-elected "intelligence" services promoting narratives that either contribute to the expansion of authority, enrich DC elite, or distract from their failures.... Or, it's just a bunch of morons wasting time and money deliberating over rumors, fantasies, and gossip.

"I want to believe." But, given the recent track record, I'm not buying the whole "Well, Sally said Peter knows a guy whose cousin saw a dead alien. Here's a 240p video of a white dot in the sky at night."  Show up with a wrecked spaceship, head of an alien, or kick rocks.

• Like 2

Commercial airliners have reached a safety margin of about 1 accident per million flights. 

Let’s assume somehow these aliens have not figured out how to improve safety beyond that rate despite developing faster than light travel or interdimensional travel. David Grusch said 5 have crashed in the past 100 years, which would mean there have to have been at least 50000 UFO sorties. Yet with billions of cell phones with ever increasing quality all we get is the same grainy bs. And they only seem to be interested in Americans for some reason.

Absolute clown show but hey at least congress is working together 

IMG_7159.jpeg

• Upvote 1