Nordstream pipeline sabotage?

HeyEng

31 minutes ago, Danger41 said:

I pray that when the next disgruntled leaker puts out TS info it’s revealed that Greta Thurnberg actually blew it up in some fucked up false flag like the environmentalists in the Rainbow Six book.

Lol, when the next 19 year old guardsmen who is somehow read into alien chem-trail SAP leaks to his Chinese Minecraft league we'll all have a better of who "akshuslly" blew the pipeline!

my theory is the whales have been trying to warn us but Greta keeps killing them with offshore wind farms.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

15 hours ago, Lawman said:

How many Air Assaults did you fly?

I’m just curious if your pax list looked different than mine, because while what you’re describing it as looked accurate early, it damn sure didn’t match what was in my aircraft during the later years of the war.

But yeah, you got it all figured out.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

not sure what was in YOUR aircraft during the LATER years of the war BRO

chill

• 5 months later...
On 3/8/2023 at 9:16 AM, Prozac said:

Guys, guys….GUYS! Listen up. Bashi appears to have this all figured out. He’s onto some obscure intel that we’ve all just missed somehow (it’s called RT or something). Now, he apparently had the whole Covid thing shacked from the get go, so obviously the US government and all its institutions will be wrong about everything, forever going forward. I say we just save ourselves some time, make him the Chief of Staff & then hopefully get a successful presidential campaign going for him for 2028. We’ll be back to being feared and respected (alongside our Russian allies) in no time. 

looks like i did have it figured out. kiss the ring.

• Like 2
  • Haha 3
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

22 minutes ago, Danger41 said:

I thought Seymour Hersh said we did it? And the Danes said the Russians did it? The Germans said Ukraine. The Russians said UK and US. That’s some serious international cooperation.

Of all the countries named, the leadership of which is least likely to be around in a year? This problem has to be explained, and it's a problem the Biden admin needs to solve. They also know they're gonna give Ukraine the finger and let them drown. They've served their purpose. Not one real investigation has said Russia did it. We're obviously not going to blame any of our European allies.

So WaPo published and explanation that a Ukrainian "special forces" officer who is currently (and conveniently) jailed in Ukraine for "abuse of power"... rented a sailboat and some scuba gear and blew up the pipeline.

So it's all explained and nobody that matters gets their feelings hurt.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

1 hour ago, SocialD said:

This victory parade is hilarious but tak'er easy bud, you're gonna tear a rotator cuff slapping your own back! 🤣

Bashi has to love himself that much, to make up for the fact that no one else does.

• Downvote 3

4 minutes ago, pawnman said:

Bashi has to love himself that much, to make up for the fact that no one else does.

I notice that you rarely comment on issues lately, but instead focus on ad hominem. Is it because you've been so consistently and embarrassingly wrong on nearly everything that you're afraid to say anything of substance?