AYMAN AL-ZAWAHIRI Dead

ClearedHot

I hope this raises the collective paranoia of all those animals. Always wondering if the guy standing next to them is gonna drop the proverbial dime. Plenty of people were and continue to be brutalized after the Taliban took over and carry a trusty Roshan phone. 

Some media reports say it was the RX9 "Flying Ginsu". 

Edited by fire4effect
RX9

2 hours ago, torqued said:

Glad he can’t have an open casket, but does this mean the Taliban government has been openly hosting and supporting Al-Qaeda leadership in Afghanistan again?

Exactly - while I give credit to Biden for taking the shot, homeboy was taken out in downtown Kabul while standing on a balcony.  It does show the Taliban were in violation of the agreement they made to not harbor terrorists.  If you are a professional and invest time in reading the intel you will see there is a SERIOUS resurgence building since we left.  It is time to test the "over the horizon interdiction CONOP this administration promised.

• Upvote 1

Time to close this chapter in American History.

Goodbye asshole!

Tell Osama I said bacon tastes good!

8 hours ago, ClearedHot said:

Exactly - while I give credit to Biden for taking the shot, homeboy was taken out in downtown Kabul while standing on a balcony.  It does show the Taliban were in violation of the agreement they made to not harbor terrorists.  If you are a professional and invest time in reading the intel you will see there is a SERIOUS resurgence building since we left.  It is time to test the "over the horizon interdiction CONOP this administration promised.

I don't think you need to be a professional or invest serious time to know this was what would happen after the US left. 

On 8/2/2022 at 1:58 PM, Sua Sponte said:

That is one way to make shawarma.  

• Haha 1

• 3 weeks later...

Taliban jabs Pakistan over US drones: ‘don’t use your airspace against us’ (msn.com)

I have my guesses, but I'll keep them to myself. The best part is this has the Taliban guessing too. 

I nominate "The Ministry for the Propagation of Virtue and the Prevention of Vice" as my next target. Just aim for the no girls allowed sign on the front door.