Today in hypocrisy...

For years 11-202 said do not consume alcohol within 12 hours of takeoff and I REALLY wanted to press to test this and see what happens if you never take the plane off..... Think they eventually fixed that glitch though....

Bottle to throttle? That’s why we have autothrottles!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I mean I sign for the airplane, shake the stick, and pull the trigger…that’s real enough for me BQZip’s mom thought it felt real enough for her too…

Real enough for you. Not real enough for anyone else. Be honest, at best you’re an RPA operator.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Gawd damn some of y’all are triggered rn 😂

Every comment telling an RPA pilot “yOu’Re NoT a ReAl PiLoT” makes your dick 1 inch shorter, that’s also a fact. Some of you may need to limit your comments to only a couple before you go into negative territory…

In other news…what was this thread about again?

image.thumb.jpeg.9d9b20a550909bff821c8ee509f2a8b3.jpeg

Edited by nsplayr
  • Like 1
  • Haha 4

Gawd damn some of y’all are triggered rn
Every comment telling an RPA pilot “yOu’Re NoT a ReAl PiLoT” makes your dick 1 inch shorter, that’s also a fact. Some of you may need to limit your comments to only a couple before you go into negative territory…
In other news…what was this thread about again?
image.thumb.jpeg.9d9b20a550909bff821c8ee509f2a8b3.jpeg

Just kind of the equivalent of a biological male or female saying that they are the opposite gender or no gender at all.

Not triggered. Facts matter. And no matter how hard someone wants facts to be otherwise, they won’t change.
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 3

2 hours ago, nsplayr said:

Every comment telling an RPA pilot “yOu’Re NoT a ReAl PiLoT” makes your dick 1 inch shorter, that’s also a fact.

Oh well, down to 11" it is...

Bro it was a simple joke, nothing to get your labia wrapped around.

13 hours ago, ClearedHot said:

Oh well, down to 11" it is...

Bro it was a simple joke, nothing to get your labia wrapped around.

these-go-to-11.jpg

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

• 2 weeks later...

So about that hypocrisy.....

On pages 2-3 of the ruling Judge Cannon revealed that it was JOE BIDEN who ordered the FBI access to the Mar-a-Lago documents and President Trump’s personal belongings.

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2022/09/boom-federal-judge-tuesdays-decision-revealed-incumbent-president-joe-biden-ordered-fbi-access-mar-lago-documents-personal-belongings/

• Thanks 1

6 hours ago, Sim said:

Anybody with half a brain knew that would be the case.  Of course a decision this momentous has to come from the president.  But the current president looked right in the camera and lied about it, and some people here on this board are actually OK with that.  

• Upvote 1

8 hours ago, Sim said:

And the DNC fanboys on here will parse words and generate another excuse for "The Big Guy."  We look like a banana republic.

• Upvote 3

It’s not political weaponziation CH, it’s doing the right thing IAW the law, why can’t you just let bygones be bygones and support justice now!  Oh wait….uhhhh, yeah, uhhhh, I’ll get back to you after I format my “well what she meant to say was…” answer.

5 hours ago, Sua Sponte said:

Weird...

From the group of 30,000 e-mails returned to the State Department, 110 e-mails in 52 e-mail chains have been determined by the owning agency to contain classified information at the time they were sent or received. Eight of those chains contained information that was Top Secret at the time they were sent; 36 chains contained Secret information at the time; and eight contained Confidential information, which is the lowest level of classification. Separate from those, about 2,000 additional e-mails were “up-classified” to make them Confidential; the information in those had not been classified at the time the e-mails were sent.
Source: https://www.fbi.gov/news/press-releases/press-releases/statement-by-fbi-director-james-b-comey-on-the-investigation-of-secretary-hillary-clinton2019s-use-of-a-personal-e-mail-system

5 hours ago, brabus said:

WTF is she talking about? TS//SAR was found on her server. That twitter statement is a 100% lie.

Doesn't matter because she is a democrat and they only want justice going forward from this point...unless of course it has to do with Hunter's laptop.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

When Trump and his supporters say the election was stolen it’s anti-democracy, fascism, etc…but when the Dems say an election was stolen, well then that’s different.

“White House Press Secretary Called Out for Saying Trump ‘Stole’ 2016 Election“

https://www.nationalreview.com/news/white-house-press-secretary-called-out-for-saying-trump-stole-2016-election/?fbclid=IwAR1DySUnay0jMN9T1CJWQMq6qMuHGUbT5tO-0qlqL-nCbuAYxGZo4RCflhU&fs=e&s=cl

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

On 9/6/2022 at 7:40 PM, tac airlifter said:

some people here on this board are actually OK with that.  

“What do you mean some people?” - those ppl, probably 

In all seriousness I’m actually interested to hear the response to this news from the non-conservatives on here.

10 hours ago, HeloDude said:

When Trump and his supporters say the election was stolen it’s anti-democracy, fascism, etc…but when the Dems say an election was stolen, well then that’s different.

“White House Press Secretary Called Out for Saying Trump ‘Stole’ 2016 Election“

https://www.nationalreview.com/news/white-house-press-secretary-called-out-for-saying-trump-stole-2016-election/?fbclid=IwAR1DySUnay0jMN9T1CJWQMq6qMuHGUbT5tO-0qlqL-nCbuAYxGZo4RCflhU&fs=e&s=cl

She was called out by Peter Doocy and at first she interrupted him, then allowed him to continue.  Her response looks like it was written for Pravda:

"Well, here we go," Doocy responded. "You tweeted Trump stole an election. You tweeted Brian Kemp stole an election. If denying election results is extreme now, why wasn't it then?"

"Let's be really clear: That comparison you just made is ridiculous," Jean-Pierre said, adding that she was speaking specifically about voting rights at the time.

She was called out by Peter Doocy and at first she interrupted him, then allowed him to continue.  Her response looks like it was written for Pravda:
"Well, here we go," Doocy responded. "You tweeted Trump stole an election. You tweeted Brian Kemp stole an election. If denying election results is extreme now, why wasn't it then?"
"Let's be really clear: That comparison you just made is ridiculous," Jean-Pierre said, adding that she was speaking specifically about voting rights at the time.

I thought of this thread when I saw this reported yesterday. She can’t respond to anything without referencing her notebook. A Press Secretary should be able to address at least some portion of topics extemporaneously.

Sent from my iPhone using Baseops Network mobile app
  • Like 2

44 minutes ago, herkbum said:

I thought of this thread when I saw this reported yesterday. She can’t respond to anything without referencing her notebook. A Press Secretary should be able to address at least some portion of topics extemporaneously.

She learned it from Circle Back Jenn...it is not just referencing the notebook, it is getting the exact phrasing of their prepared response.  What is truly sad is even the prepared remarks fail, usually on the grounds of being lies or tone deaf.

• Like 1