Lighten Up Francis!

ClearedHot

1 hour ago, nsplayr said:

We bow to no one 😂

Thats how you CRM 

• Haha 1

17 hours ago, Sim said:

Why does her head looks like gollum from Lord of the Rings? 

Nothing a few cold crisp coors couldn't take care of.

16 hours ago, uhhello said:

what head?

Spoken like a true gentleman 

14 hours ago, ClearedHot said:

King.jpg

I wanna see the King dead.....after he does an 18 minute Bonham style drum solo with those magic staffs lol

4 hours ago, ClearedHot said:

Screen Shot 2023-06-03 at 8.04.28 AM.png

2c77922244258512dfd32aed97115f9bdf-Epstein-15_2x.rhorizontal_w700.thumb.jpg.de4d34849ec8cc43313c61a6c4ed3ce4.jpgghislaine-trial-clinton.thumb.jpg.544132945f16ae90b182ea6626aa5aa1.jpg00epgates1-superJumbo-v3.thumb.jpg.a4206f0c3a91a8372f7e3b2e497bc167.jpg

I dont trust anyone in these photos to fit the definition of "good people".   Our government is corrupt.  We shouldn't lie to ourselves that one side is less corrupt.  They all suck.  Some a little less than others.   Bill Gates is the creepiest of them all.  

Edit:  I know at the local level the corruption isn't as bad but the higher up we go, the more we have.  Not all politicians are bad, but I think the balance is leaning towards more of them being corrupt than not.  

Edited by Biff_T
Afterthought

1 hour ago, Biff_T said:

Edit:  I know at the local level the corruption isn't as bad but the higher up we go, the more we have.  Not all politicians are bad, but I think the balance is leaning towards more of them being corrupt than not

There’s plenty of corruption at the bottom in many places. Nobody should assume their local level isn’t as scummy as the top, do your due diligence.  I also think state and federal is heavily skewed towards corrupt shitbags, the good ones with altruistic desires are an extreme minority. 

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Biff_T said:

I dont trust anyone in these photos to fit the definition of "good people".   Our government is corrupt.  We shouldn't lie to ourselves that one side is less corrupt.  They all suck.  Some a little less than others. 

In the eternally prophetic words of Saint George of Carlin:

img_1363.jpg?w=682

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

One time I went full honest with the new flight doc because at that point life was more important than flying. She said, “holy shit…don’t ever tell anyone other than me.” I said, “copy. But just saying, that’s a perfectly normal Wed night on a TDY!”

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

1 to 2 max.  Sometimes, I get crazy and try for a 3rd but Im a good responsible human.  Lol.   I always thought that was a funny question to ask me.   They and I both know that I was telling a little white lie.  I mean, I probably was still drunk sometimes while answering the questionnaire at the flight doc's office.  

My favorite is the bases who publish the results from these surveys showing that you're in the very small minority if you have more than 2-3 drinks in a sitting.  Lakenheath would always have posters at the front gate.  So dumb and tone deaf.

• Upvote 1