Lighten Up Francis!

ClearedHot

Couldn't find a good thread to put this in, so I'll put it here. Went to my 1st grader's art night...great to see her happy, but you can imagine how "amazing" all the art was with indistinguishable blobs, cats, flowers, etc. But then, I came around the corner and saw this masterpiece...this kid is fucking going somewhere!

IMG_0428.thumb.jpg.aec323a76f4d3e159365ef67d120e021.jpg

• Like 8
  • Thanks 2
  • Upvote 5

43 minutes ago, brabus said:

Couldn't find a good thread to put this in, so I'll put it here. Went to my 1st grader's art night...great to see her happy, but you can imagine how "amazing" all the art was with indistinguishable blobs, cats, flowers, etc. But then, I came around the corner and saw this masterpiece...this kid is fucking going somewhere!

Get some!

On 3/10/2023 at 9:35 AM, brabus said:

A-model -- sweeet

27 minutes ago, pawnman said:

I wish. I'd quit the Air Force and be a full- time Doge investor. 

I have a big block of Doge I bought on a whim and dirt cheap...only Crypto I've ever played with.  If I lose...oh well, if I win I will sponsor the first annual Baseops hookers and blow convention.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 4

1 hour ago, ClearedHot said:

I have a big block of Doge I bought on a whim and dirt cheap...only Crypto I've ever played with.  If I lose...oh well, if I win I will sponsor the first annual Baseops hookers and blow convention.

But will H.B. be invited? You know, show the party goers the ropes...that and...

winning-with-charlie-sheen-winning.gif

Edited by Swizzle

3 hours ago, arg said:

165485834_3931652140247568_4008840765496777_n.jpg

1 hour ago, uhhello said:

"Is that as high as it goes?"

"Can RADAR pick it up? And can it shoot down balloons?...especially those hateful, colorful birthday bunch kind?"

3 hours ago, arg said:

165485834_3931652140247568_4008840765496777_n.jpg

"How about we add 3 more props, and a cannon?" Taller gent says, "That'll do quite nicely", Then the shorter smartass mutters, "but it can only turn left"...to which the taller retorts, "then we'll make a low-level badass version as well!"

• Like 1