Lighten Up Francis!

ClearedHot

3 hours ago, Tank said:

9D79DA95-9580-4414-B20F-D2BAB43F48AC.png

If mine was that long, it'd be the only way I'd move heavy boxes. STS

Posting boomer political memes (left or right) is highly correlated with your friends unfollowing you on Facebook. Nobody wants to see that shit, go back to rooting for a sports team or get a retirement hobby. People tying their egos to the actions of a politician will destroy America. Hate China instead. 

• Like 1
  • Confused 3
  • Upvote 2

27 minutes ago, Majestik Møøse said:

Posting boomer political memes (left or right) is highly correlated with your friends unfollowing you on Facebook. 

To your credit, that is one of the most un-boomer things I've read lately.

41 minutes ago, Majestik Møøse said:

Posting boomer political memes (left or right) is highly correlated with your friends unfollowing you on Facebook. Nobody wants to see that shit, go back to rooting for a sports team or get a retirement hobby. People tying their egos to the actions of a politician will destroy America. Hate China instead. 

I had no idea the fixed vs rotary wing divide between pilots was this bad.  

• Haha 4
  • Upvote 2

3 hours ago, Majestik Møøse said:

While I don’t disagree agree with you, there is one minor point you’re missing:  The left can’t meme lol.  So even though I’m much more biased when it comes to libertarian philosophies/opinions…their memes are also often more entertaining.

https://unherd.com/2021/08/why-the-left-cant-meme/

Edited to clarify:  While I don’t *disagree* agree with you…

Edited by HeloDude

9 hours ago, HeloDude said:

While I don’t disagree agree with you, there is one minor point you’re missing:  The left can’t meme lol.  So even though I’m much more biased when it comes to libertarian philosophies/opinions…their memes are also often more entertaining.

https://unherd.com/2021/08/why-the-left-cant-meme/

Edited to clarify:  While I don’t *disagree* agree with you…

An article on memes with only textual descriptions of memes!

• Upvote 1

On 8/6/2022 at 2:43 PM, Tank said:

image.thumb.png.6f4398c9ff9524afb25ec0f5dab7244f.png

Hmmm, she has her stars...maybe we shouldn't lighten-up!? Maybe she's quite the criminal authority.

image.png.687e2f1925f945188a45a6abc3526b48.png

Edited by Swizzle

On 8/6/2022 at 12:58 PM, Majestik Møøse said:

triggered-angry.gif

IMG_1208.thumb.JPG.1ba9bbd41fc8200a0d28fa6d01911e8b.JPG

• Haha 2
  • Upvote 1

40 minutes ago, SurelySerious said:

That’s assuming one can actually get into a Centurion Lounge. Their membership has far outpaced their capacity.

should ease up next year when they start limiting guests

10 hours ago, Day Man said:

should ease up next year when they start limiting guests

They already do that - pro tip,  check in on the app as soon as you land. That said, it seems “capacity” is no shit every seat taken. On that note, anyone have success keeping the Amex fees away as a part timer? I’m just waiting for the moment they actually realize I’m not full time.

15 minutes ago, brabus said:

They already do that - pro tip,  check in on the app as soon as you land. That said, it seems “capacity” is no shit every seat taken. On that note, anyone have success keeping the Amex fees away as a part timer? I’m just waiting for the moment they actually realize I’m not full time.

Didn't take them long after I retired.  The Sky Clubs are just STUPID right now, even with the new three hour prior rule I often see a line to get in.  Delta continues to stumble and the Skyclub is yet another example.  They had a line for Diamonds but recently ended that, further discounting their best customers.

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, brabus said:

no, I mean the card holder will no longer be able to bring guests in free starting next year...that charge is waived if you spend $75K/yr on the card.

8 minutes ago, ClearedHot said:

483898730_Screenshot2022-08-08at15_49_58.thumb.png.29c9e58b008d0e4cd17b8758cc212783.png

Modify it to have a pair of really short jorts and it becomes way too real.