Lighten Up Francis!

ClearedHot

On 6/6/2022 at 5:58 AM, ClearedHot said:

Go Pill.jpg

Heard from a Marine fighter pilot - "A no-go pill, a few beers, and a couple of smokes and you're in a whole other world."

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

45 minutes ago, VMFA187 said:

Heard from a Marine fighter pilot - "A no-go pill, a few beers, and a couple of smokes and you're in a whole other world."

I roomed my my FE on our first deployment; he’d make a paste from Pepto-Bismol and crushed ambien, then brush it onto cigarettes and smoke them.  I never tried it myself, but it did appear to create substantial effects.

• Like 1
  • Haha 5

On 6/13/2022 at 2:17 AM, VMFA187 said:

We always used to do the great Ambien challenge while staying in Camp California at Manas. You pop your Ambien in the camp, then need to walk the 20 minutes down to the bar, chug your two "#9" beers, then cross the street to the Green Bean and get the strongest coffee you could, because the challenge wasn't over until you made it back to Camp California. Many tried, few survived. 

• Haha 3
  • Upvote 1

On 6/15/2022 at 10:12 AM, FLEA said:

We always used to do the great Ambien challenge while staying in Camp California at Manas. You pop your Ambien in the camp, then need to walk the 20 minutes down to the bar, chug your two "#9" beers, then cross the street to the Green Bean and get the strongest coffee you could, because the challenge wasn't over until you made it back to Camp California. Many tried, few survived. 

Man, you guys played the watered down, G rated version. When I was there it was the same except you didn’t go to Green Bean. You went back to your Q and attempted to, uh….poach your own egg. You know, shake hands with Mr Winky, wax your dolphin, burp the worm, do the five finger shuffle, flick the bean (if you’re a lady). If you managed to….how to put it……finish, you won! 

2 minutes ago, Prozac said:

Man, you guys played the watered down, G rated version. When I was there it was the same except you didn’t go to Green Bean. You went back to your Q and attempted to, uh….poach your own egg. You know, shake hands with Mr Winky, wax your dolphin, burp the worm, do the five finger shuffle, flick the bean (if you’re a lady). If you managed to….how to put it……finish, you won! 

You forgot spank the monkey.

A coke and an out of date snickers bar from the vending machine was a pretty standard breakfast. Maybe coffee that could eat it's way through aluminum if you spilled it. No ambiem then.

45 minutes ago, waveshaper said:

Pretty much a universal quick release/jettison button. I wonder if anyone ever tried this maneuver during a bear attack - and survived.

OMG! - is that what one does when they attack?

50 minutes ago, waveshaper said:

Pretty much a universal quick release/jettison button. I wonder if anyone ever tried this maneuver during a bear attack - and survived.

The comments are hilarious, my favorite:

”what was that liquid sprayed around about halfway through?” - “lube”

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, GrndPndr said:

OMG! - is that what one does when they attack?

IMHO, the USSS needs to update their training. They could've used this technique numerous times on the Presidents dog. Rumor - this is also the fastest method to stop uncontrollable cackling - Example VP Harris/good luck finding any USSS agents willing to accomplish this task.

'Biden's dog, Major, bit Secret Service members for 8 days in a row, email says'

Biden's dog, Major, bit Secret Service members for 8 days in a row, email says | Fox News