Weird request for someone stationed at Columbus AFB

Guest LumberjackAxe

Guest LumberjackAxe

I graduated in 2011, so it's been a while. But I remember going to Little Kitchen just off base on weekend mornings, occasionally being served by the same person who had entertained us the previous night at the Pony, and I thought they had some interesting decor on the walls. One of these items, located far in the back of the seating area (as far from the front door as I recall), was a framed printout of a poem. All I remember was that it was something about old soldiers no longer being so bold or no longer wanting to go to war, or something like that. Now that I'm out, it's been on my mind. Can anyone there do a little recon and post either the text or a photo of the piece here for me? I love you long time if you do!

Guest LumberjackAxe
22 hours ago, Bender said:

Or maybe that?

IMG_8923.JPG

Holy shit, that's it! Man, I love the pilot network! Now I'm craving weird chinese american breakfast food.

Edited by LumberjackAxe

• 2 weeks later...

1E569C79-F166-456E-9484-58369854944A.jpegWhen I attended UPT in 1986, the “Little Kitchen” was only the single yellow trailer, no Additions. Now with the new additions it’s suitable for Mississippi Weddings and other events!

Edited by Vito
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 2