Safe on deck

KODAK

Not sure if this is the right place, but in what little spare time I’ve got on my (Navy) shore tour I started a podcast! The idea is to capture unique military aviation flying stories and share them with a wider audience that appreciates them.  Since this audience is uniquely suited to poke holes in the idea, I really do appreciate any and all feedback to continually improve:

Available on Apple Podcasts:
https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcast/safe-on-deck/id1615450730

And on YouTube:

For those interested in some USAF content, the two interviews with John Miller (F-105F/ F-117 pilot) were especially interesting to me.

I’m based aboard NAS Pensacola and interested in capturing USAF stories as well.  If you are interested or know someone who might be please feel free to reach out.  If you have made it this far,  thanks for reading and blue skies!

Gemma

The focus is just interesting aviation stories for military? If you’re in Pensacola and reaching beyond the Navy, there’s plenty of Hurlburt and Eglin based USAF folks with great stories. I know a couple active on this board and some others that aren’t that have all kinds. Good luck!

• Like 2

58 minutes ago, Danger41 said:

The focus is just interesting aviation stories for military? If you’re in Pensacola and reaching beyond the Navy, there’s plenty of Hurlburt and Eglin based USAF folks with great stories. I know a couple active on this board and some others that aren’t that have all kinds. Good luck!

Definitely interested in some AFSOC/ AF flight test stories!  If anyone is ever interested, please feel to DM or reach out at safeondeck@gmail.com directly.

For clarity, this isn’t project for money/ likes/ clicks/ etc.  I don’t make a penny (if fact the recording gear gets expensive!) and have zero plans ever to.  My goal is to professionally share those cool stories we have all heard around the squadron bar/ wardroom with folks who don’t otherwise have the opportunity to be there.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

11 minutes ago, ClearedHot said:

Kodak,

Have you approached the Life Flight guys at Milton?  I bet they have some great stories as well.

That’s a great idea, had not considered it!  A friend actually set up that base, but he’s out of state now..