Minstry of Truth

ClearedHot

For some reason, her implication that having a blue check mark should mean more than just being who you say you are bothers me more.

Her idea is stupid and childish.  She wants hall monitors.  But, reserving verification to "legitimate" people or whatever her stupid emotional idea was is creepy.  Some people's ideas/thoughts should mean more based on who they are...  an aristocratic ideal.  

• Like 1

8 hours ago, ViperMan said:

LOL the broads wearing masks on a zoom call.🤣

It’s a badge of honor for many people, especially her kind.  

How did we end up with communists like her at the highest levels of government? It really comes down to the fact that the Biden Admin (his handlers) are not ruling in good faith.  They want to fundamentally change the core fabric of this country (limiting speech is one of the first steps, firearms second…no coincidence our founding fathers made speech and self defense the top two amendments).  

In order to fundamentally change the government that benefits the oligarchs, they flat out need to sabotage the country.  It must be by design.  The likes of AOC, her stupid squad..their lunacy and idiocy makes sense when you realize this is all by design, accomplished by the useful idiots who voted these people into office. 

• Upvote 1

Not done with it yet, but everyone needs to read/listen to Woke Inc. Very eye opening for anyone, regardless of your political leaning. The only people who should get cranky about this book are those who love big business and the govt buttfucking the American people and our way of life. If that’s not you, then give this book a chance and see it through - you’ll be glad you did. 

11 hours ago, busdriver said:

For some reason, her implication that having a blue check mark should mean more than just being who you say you are bothers me more.

Her idea is stupid and childish.  She wants hall monitors.  But, reserving verification to "legitimate" people or whatever her stupid emotional idea was is creepy.  Some people's ideas/thoughts should mean more based on who they are...  an aristocratic ideal.  

She realizes there are conservatives who have blue checkmarks too, right? Elon, Rand Paul, Candace Owens... does she want them editing tweets as well? 

31 minutes ago, pawnman said:

She realizes there are conservatives who have blue checkmarks too, right? Elon, Rand Paul, Candace Owens... does she want them editing tweets as well? 

I think those are the types of people she doesn't think should be anointed.  

8 hours ago, M2 said:

I know the first place the new Ministry of Truth needs to look!

image.png.f4082e0ff71899fc3875042decef54e2.png

Like I posted, nothing from the MoT. How is people going back to work after lockdown creating jobs?

• Upvote 2

21 hours ago, ClearedHot said:

This has led to some of the funniest press briefings I've ever seen.

https://www.whitehouse.gov/briefing-room/press-briefings/2022/05/18/press-briefing-by-press-secretary-karine-jean-pierre-and-national-security-advisor-jake-sullivan-may-18-2022/

PETER DOOCY:   A follow-up to the disinformation board.  Last week, you guys said that you needed this Disinformation Governance Board at DHS to make sure that freedom of speech is protected across the country and that these platforms are not used for forms of disinformation.  So what changed?

MS. JEAN-PIERRE:  Look, the Department of — of Homeland Security, they began their statement report- — repeating that the board had been intentionally mischaracterized, which is a little bit of what you were asking me, and they were explicit about what it does and doesn’t — it does not do...

PETER DOOCY:    So if it’s pausing because you think the board was mischaracterized, then the disinformation board is being shut down because of disinformation?  

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, HU&W said:

PETER DOOCY:    So if it’s pausing because you think the board was mischaracterized, then the disinformation board is being shut down because of disinformation?

Absolute fire 🤣

• Like 2
  • Upvote 2

• 1 month later...