2023 Active Duty Flying Training Board

Jam

1 hour ago, nolifepilot said:

I feel like next week is the week!! 🤞🏻At least I hope so haha. Anyone heard anything more on their end or is our current guidance still "mid-January?" 

I tend to think so. If I'm not mistaken, the official PDSM released on Jan 20th of last year, with CCs notifying selects the week prior/the second week of Jan. So yeah, if it follows from the past, it'll be next week 

• Like 1

So here's my logic...

Last year's (2021) application due date was Oct 5th, and the results were sent to commanders January 11th, with the official release on PSDM January 18th open to all members to view. This last year's board application due date was Oct 4th (2022), so if using the same timeline, the date commanders would be notified would land on January 10th with it posted on the 17th on PSDM.

Also, the member who commented a while ago who actually posts the results on PSDM said 2.5 - 3 weeks from when the board made their decisions (Dec 20th) is when they are expecting to post it. Jan 10th would be the 3 week mark, so.....

Using all that overanalysis, and knowing what I know about the AF, I'm watching my CC reeeeaaal hard starting tomorrow

Sent from my SM-G986U using Tapatalk

• Upvote 2

2 hours ago, dillonberg92 said:

So here's my logic...

Last year's (2021) application due date was Oct 5th, and the results were sent to commanders January 11th, with the official release on PSDM January 18th open to all members to view. This last year's board application due date was Oct 4th (2022), so if using the same timeline, the date commanders would be notified would land on January 10th with it posted on the 17th on PSDM.

Also, the member who commented a while ago who actually posts the results on PSDM said 2.5 - 3 weeks from when the board made their decisions (Dec 20th) is when they are expecting to post it. Jan 10th would be the 3 week mark, so.....

Using all that overanalysis, and knowing what I know about the AF, I'm watching my CC reeeeaaal hard starting tomorrow emoji28.png

But this is the Air Force sooooo anytime  from the 10th of Jan to the 5th of April 

Edited by Flyinghobbit
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Sad 1
  • Upvote 3

2 hours ago, dillonberg92 said:

So here's my logic...

Using all that overanalysis, and knowing what I know about the AF, I'm watching my CC reeeeaaal hard starting tomorrow emoji28.png

Big Brain Time.jpg

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

5 hours ago, AlexLM12 said:

lol, the math makes sense, but does the Air Force? We shall see. Either way I'm excited for Tuesday now

Knowing myself, I'm gonna try to not build up Tuesday in my head to mean anything but I'm gonna build up Tuesday in my head. It's gonna come and pass with no results and I'm gonna be crushed.

Not to mention my CC is still on holiday leave so results could potentially release and I'm not sure I would know right away!

Knowing myself, I'm gonna try to not build up Tuesday in my head to mean anything but I'm gonna build up Tuesday in my head. It's gonna come and pass with no results and I'm gonna be crushed.
Not to mention my CC is still on holiday leave so results could potentially release and I'm not sure I would know right away!
Yeah, my CC just went on leave as well...but I'm manifesting it any way I can! No need to assume you haven't made it yet. But the moment I see someone post on here that they were informed, I expect we're all gunna reach out lol. Leave or no leave

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

I was on the AD board last year and got a slot from the 2022 board - I think I heard around the 8th of Jan. Best of luck to you all! Let me know if you have any questions about the timeline or process. It moves pretty quick for current AD members

• Like 5

15 hours ago, Sunny said:

I was on the AD board last year and got a slot from the 2022 board - I think I heard around the 8th of Jan. Best of luck to you all! Let me know if you have any questions about the timeline or process. It moves pretty quick for current AD members

That's encouraging to hear. Gets my hopes up we'll find out this coming week.

How soon did you receive orders and pcs?

• Like 1

4 hours ago, goboldtigers said:

That's encouraging to hear. Gets my hopes up we'll find out this coming week.

How soon did you receive orders and pcs?

Orders were dated 29 March 2022,
MFS was beginning of March, IFT at the end of April to the end of May, PCS'd mid-October. The 4 months between end of IFT before the PCS from the losing unit were a little chaotic...fully expect productivity in your current AFSC to drop off to 0

Edited by Sunny
  • Like 5