Freedom convoy

arg

I’ve followed the convoy via twitter daily and have seen zero pictures of nazi flags.

id like to ask you to show evidence. And articles in the Toronto star don’t count. I want you to produce pictures of these “numerous” nazi flags. 

Edited by BashiChuni
  • Thanks 2
  • Upvote 1

7 hours ago, Negatory said:

I fear that you actually are the one that doesn't get it. If you want, we can discuss the numerous nazi flags seen at the freedom convoy. But that, like much media coverage, probably isn't representative of the movement as a whole. Oh, wait.

Question your political biases, slow the flow of information warfare into your veins.

Except Fox News isn't bringing in "experts" to explain how Nazi imagery is actually an understandable-if-not-unfortunate manifestation of the struggle for freedom.

Yet throughout the BLM riots there was a nonstop parade of excuses and sometimes outright tolerance of criminal behavior from mainstream liberal sources. 

You want them to be the same, but they are not. 

• Upvote 2

I googled my ass off along with duck duck go and it appears there was ONE guy or group of people who were displaying the Nazi, confederate, and some Fuck Trudeau flag.  I couldn't find a Nazi flag that wasn't with the same group of people with the confederate flag.  

I googled my ass off along with duck duck go and it appears there was ONE guy or group of people who were displaying the Nazi, confederate, and some Trudeau flag.  I couldn't find a Nazi flag that wasn't with the same group of people with the confederate flag.  

Well in fairness…

Some idiots equate a Confederate flag and a Nazi flag as the same thing…

Hammer and Sickle though that’s cool. It goes with my Che shirt… Stamp out hate, with jackboots and a firing squad.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Haha 2
  • Upvote 2

It's too bad that most Canadians who live in Montreal, Ottawa, Toronto and Vancouver are Trudeau lovers who think the rest of the country is to do what they say and get Alberta to pay for it. Plus, if you live out in the hinter lands you are not sophisticated enough to rule over yourselves. 

Edited by Prosuper

1 hour ago, Prosuper said:

It's too bad that most Canadians who live in Montreal, Ottawa, Toronto and Vancouver are Trudeau lovers who think the rest of the country is to do what they say and get Alberta to pay for it. Plus, if you live out in the hinter lands you are not sophisticated enough to rule over yourselves. 

Replace "Montreal, Ottawa, Toronto and Vancouver are Trudeau lovers" with big cities in the US who are Brandon lovers.

https://thepostmillennial.com/breaking-trudeau-emergencies-act?utm_campaign=64487

Prime Minister Justin Trudeau addressed media on Monday, where he invoked the Emergencies Act in order to deal with the freedom protests that have broken out across Canada at border crossings and major cities. Specifically, the prime minister referred to "illegal blockades" and claimed that freedom protesters were guilty of "harassment" and that their protests were not peaceful.

Canada and the Democratic Party said nothing when BLM rioted and burned government buildings and businesses.  Now a mostly peaceful demonstration is being labeled as a group of extremists.  I get it, they are blocking streets and that needs to end but the tactics are unreal.  Seizing bank accounts...seriously Canada?

• Like 2
  • Upvote 2

On 2/12/2022 at 6:57 PM, lloyd christmas said:

Bigger picture.  The vast majority of people are done with the narratives, elitists, hypocrisy, etc. We know this because of the following.  I’m sure I’ve missed some. 

Virginia elections

Freedom convoy

Joe Rogan winning

CNN self destructing 

Lockdowns ending and clearly tied to upcoming elections 

Dem infighting 

Supreme Court Justice retiring early

The crazy left is imploding.  I hope and pray the pendulum is swinging back to some sort of normalcy.  The midterms will be very very interesting.  

Add the school board members who were recalled and thrown out in San Francisco to the list.  

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

1 minute ago, VMFA187 said:

Leftists have flown too close to the sun...

... I hope. 

There’s a difference between leftist and liberal. A lot of liberals aren’t down with leftists. Seattle, San Fran, & other coastal cities will always be liberal, but are tired of homeless encampments, rampant crime, and drug use. I expect the trend to continue. 

• Upvote 1

8 minutes ago, Prozac said:

There’s a difference between leftist and liberal. A lot of liberals aren’t down with leftists. Seattle, San Fran, & other coastal cities will always be liberal, but are tired of homeless encampments, rampant crime, and drug use. I expect the trend to continue. 

That is why I used the term "Leftist" and not "Liberal."

Leftists are the vocal minority of the Democratic party who, unfortunately, have had far too much sway given their relatively small numbers. 

*** EDIT ***

With that said, there are many people who call themselves "liberals" but are anything but and have no idea what an actual liberal is. I'd venture to say that most Democrats, or at least most younger Democrats, don't espouse these values anymore... Individual rights, freedom of speech, freedom of religion and press, a free market economy...

Edited by VMFA187
  • Upvote 1