F35 navy crash rumor?

bennynova

2 hours ago, Buddy Spike said:

I heard he flew a SHB so fast that he wound up in 1941 fighting Japanese Zeroes... then when he returned to the present, he was already slow and at idle and couldn't recover.  

(Equally as plausible as someone filibustering on freq about vaccines during an ejection sequence) 

I don't know that I'd want to BFM a Zero in a Battle Penguin, especially the B/C with no gun.

We had a T-34 support a WTI course at Yuma to BFM Hornets... It wasn't good for the 4th gen team. 

7 hours ago, bennynova said:

I posted a RUMOR.   It was not my friend, nor am I in the navy.    Thread title said RUMOR.

it was to get to truth.

so I have to say, you need to read better.

You specifically say you had been in the Navy (squadron commander no less), and that your "friend" indicated they heard the audio, specifically: "I'm experiencing sudden and intense chest pain as if someone hit me in the chest with a baseball bat. Fucking vaccine!"  Post quoted below for posterity, in case you try to delete it.

Honestly, my personal opinion, I wouldn't be surprised to see this crash tied to the vax in some way.  The recent death of a Navy SEAL candidate after completing Hell Week seems suspicious as well.  But that's just conjecture of one dude on the internet (me), and not making up stories out of whole cloth.

On 2/1/2022 at 3:26 AM, bennynova said:

Any truth to this?    Thoughts?

Many of you have seen the topic of the recent F35 crash being discussed, along with statements supposedly made by the pilot right before he ejected that he was having chest pains.  As skeptical of everything that has to do with the vaccine as I am, even I thought the reporting on this was BS hyperbole.  Until about 30 minutes ago, that is. . .  I commanded an F/A-18 squadron in the 2007-2010 time frame, and a good friend of mine who was also a Hornet squadron commander and Airboss afterwards just called to tell me that he heard the unedited PLAT tape with his own ears, and before ejecting the pilots says: "I'm experiencing sudden and intense chest pain as if someone hit me in the chest with a baseball bat. Fucking vaccine!"  Again - even though I'd seen reporting along these lines over a week ago, I discounted it as BS.  But it's not. . .  UFB!

Edited by Blue
  • Upvote 1

I specifically said.  

F35 navy crash rumor?

In the thread title.    Then I posted the rumor     

I can’t help it that you guys open threads without Reading the title and then just post the first thing that pops into your peas brains 

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 4

In the 3rd post In the thread, I talk about being in the AF.    So please don’t act like I was trying to pull some wool over your eyes.   

I even asked for thoughts on the rumor.   

the one thing I could have done better would have been putting quotes around it.

• Downvote 2

51 minutes ago, bennynova said:

In the 3rd post In the thread, I talk about being in the AF.    So please don’t act like I was trying to pull some wool over your eyes.   

I even asked for thoughts on the rumor.   

the one thing I could have done better would have been putting quotes around it.

How long have you known your buddy who is a Navy squadron commander?

• Haha 1

16 minutes ago, brabus said:

Is that screenshot from the Onion?

It's from a totally legit website called avia-pro.net.  Some of the other latest news stories on there include:

1. American mercenaries raised the US flag on the outskirts of Donetsk

2. Latvian AN-2 aircraft opened S-400 air defense areas, violating Belarusian border

3. Russian warships stationed in Syria sent NATO a serious warning

Lots of Cyrillic on there.  Honestly kinda aligns with the overall tilt of this thread.

• Upvote 1

On 2/8/2022 at 10:19 AM, Waingro said:

Let's also not forget that you had retired USAF middle management (O-6, wing-management type), piling on concurrence, and also linking a "news" article about it from a site that makes OANN and Newsmax look downright credible. Embarrassing.

Don't be a chickenshit, at least say my name. 

This forum is not the only place I've heard the story, which is exactly what I said.  I have no idea if it is true and we have not heard the entire PLAT tape, we don't know what led up to this.  Hopefully it is just a made up story.  Someone else sent me that link so I shared it, just another data point to use for your own due diligence.  Next time I will only post CDC/DOJ approved information.

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

Come on guys. Be better than this. Wild speculation about an aviation mishap involving our brothers and sisters is a shitty thing to do anytime. But it's especially shitty to co-opt that mishap to bolster your preexisting political biases. 

Aviators in the room, ask yourself this:

Are these sources credible in any way?

Does that quote sound like anything you've ever heard on safety privileged mishap tapes before?

Of course not. Because no one blurts out verbose political/vaccine statements seconds before they eject from an airplane. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2

3 hours ago, pawnman said:

Screenshot_20220209-054646_Chrome.jpg

Co soldering the only PLAT video made public is one with what seems to be a movie playing in the background and only includes the very tail end of the crash and the Carrier folks yelling to pull up.... 

yes, there’s still a chance.    I’m open to both possibilities.   Some of you like to just toe the gubment line and be told what to think.    

• Downvote 4

14 hours ago, Sim said:

MemeQuestionMark.jpeg.413e27b44c457b190c79c59e597ebfd9.jpeg

RUMINT is that it was her first !SOLO! and than vax hit her on final! 🤡

Grinder, BTW, is a good shit and tremendous fighter pilot.

She would throat punch you and stomp on your dick for adding her photo to this joke.

Edited by Hacker
  • Like 7
  • Haha 1

14 minutes ago, bennynova said:

Co soldering the only PLAT video made public is one with what seems to be a movie playing in the background and only includes the very tail end of the crash and the Carrier folks yelling to pull up.... 

yes, there’s still a chance.    I’m open to both possibilities.   Some of you like to just toe the gubment line and be told what to think.    

No.  There is no chance that any fighter pilot went through the verbal diarrhea in the the 6-9 seconds of the mishap.

This is not a political statement.  They may have very well had side effects from the vaccine, but this rumor is just stupid.  There's simply not enough time to say all of that, nor would any real fighter pilot waste the brain bytes whilst crashing and trying not to die.

Don't be an idiot.  And if you are a professional military aviator, you should know better than to float bullshit rumors and speculate during an active mishap investigation.  That's a foul.

Edited by Buddy Spike
  • Like 8
  • Upvote 6

Benny is catching a lot of shit right now, and I can understand that. What I can also understand, is the possibility (albeit quite remote) of a fighter pilot coerced into receiving the vaccine to safeguard his income, at great expense to his objecting conscience. If someone was disgruntled enough about receiving the injection, and subsequently had an adverse reaction while flying…I personally don’t see it impossible that he may have uttered words similar to those alleged before the mishap. 

The simple facts known to us: a DoD F-35 was involved in a mishap on a carrier. Everything beyond is conjecture, and al possibilities CAN exist. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

1 hour ago, Standby said:

I bet if Fauci said it you’d believe it. 

You mean if he was somehow in a position to be ejecting from a military aircraft and someone told me he spouted some pro-vaccine statement just before pulling the handles? Nope, sorry. Still completely implausible. 

Edited by Prozac
  • Like 3