F35 navy crash rumor?

bennynova

4 hours ago, ClearedHot said:

You never know what people will say. 

Many years ago I was at high key in a T-38 as my buddy took the barrier in another T-38.  He must have clinched every muscle in his body including his thumb on the radio button as he screamed "F@CKKKKKKKKK!!!!!!!"

1000% more believable

7 hours ago, Standby said:

I think you are onto something. Take notes future wingmen…if a major screw-up is impending, don’t forget to complain about chest pains and yell “fucking vaccine” before doing whatever it is you were about to do. 

I have a friend who, during every takeoff in the KC-135 would say "I can't believe Nancy is making us do this." She was the OG that absolutely no one respected and he figured if something happened, it might make her life a bit harder for the hell of it.

12 hours ago, waveshaper said:

Here's just one example of someone who might want info like this to get out.

'Army flight surgeon says pilots risk ‘sudden cardiac death’ from COVID vaccine side effect'

Army flight surgeon says pilots risk 'sudden cardiac death' from COVID vaccine side effect | American Military News

'A U.S. Army flight surgeon is warning that known side effects associated with the COVID-19 vaccines pose a potentially deadly risk to pilots and is alleging the Army isn’t following Department of Defense protocols to screen pilots for those potentially deadly side effects.'

Lt. Col. Theresa Long recently filed an affidavit stating there is a risk of Myocarditis, a condition that causes inflammation to the heart muscle, associated with the Pfizer-BioNTech or Moderna COVID-19 vaccines. Long noted one potential complication of Myocarditis is “sudden cardiac death” and said “flight crews present extraordinary risks to themselves and others' etc, etc; 

It's no joke, though not common, does happen, have first hand experience.

Thankfully in my experience the person was revived, AND happened to be in a hospital because they didn't feel right coming up to the incident. Thank you to those hospital workers/crash team and modern, tried and true chemistry/cardiac-medicines.

On 2/2/2022 at 5:58 PM, BashiChuni said:

"son if we ever crash the FAA is gonna have a hell of a time figuring out what the fuck that bang was"

Thread creep, but we had a U-2 guy that said if he was in a plane going down and knew he couldn't get out, he would unstrap... and right before impact he would shove his pencil right up his ass. 
Why?  To give the AF accident board something to think about. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 5

3 hours ago, ayz33 said:

RTF from COVID at SPS has us taking an EKG a/o a few weeks ago. Anybody else? I wondered why

It’s part of the return to fly in ACC. Everyone has to do it, probably to make sure all is well before pulling G’s or flying in general. 

• Upvote 1

No Vaccine comments on this PLAT vid.
https://streamable.com/5w5tz0

The Illuminati doesn’t believe in teaching people to use video editing software…

They contract out to the Lizard people for that stuff.

Deep State!

Seriously, now anybody that was telling people “I heard from a friend” needs to be publicly pilloried. The last thing the internet needs is more “truthful” bullshit.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Like 1
  • Haha 3
  • Upvote 5

7 minutes ago, Lawman said:

The Illuminati doesn’t believe in teaching people to use video editing software…

They contract out to the Lizard people for that stuff.

Deep State!

Seriously, now anybody that was telling people “I heard from a friend” needs to be publicly pilloried. The last thing the internet needs is more “truthful” bullshit.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

@Bennynova, anything to say for yourself?

• Upvote 1

Had a buddy when we were copilots who claimed he uttered the words “I completely disagree with every decision the aircraft commander has made up to this point” every 30 minutes just to have it on the tapes.

This was a no shit thing that happened on a KC-10 from Japan to the US about 15 years ago. The cargo boom walked up into the cockpit every 25 minutes or so and announced that loudly for the cockpit mic to pick up. The first time or two, everyone else up there just looked at each other. After the third time or so, they locked the cockpit door and didn’t let him back in.

I’m not sure how you could really tell.

1.  We only saw the very ending

2.  There was a ton of background noise going on.    

I’d say it’s still plausible.

You said your “friend the Hornet Airboss guy” heard it with his own ears and relayed that to you. That’s your original posts, reading like it’s your statement and your 2nd hand info. Only later are you suddenly “not in the Navy.”

You don’t get to now try and represent it as something else, you started a thread for the explicitly toxic purpose of reporting BS tied to a political third rail that is vaccines, and you did it using an event that injured 7 and damn lucky didn’t kill anybody.

This is an aviation forum full of professional military aviators who serve a function of vetting the noise out of those misrepresenting themselves or the facts under a color of professional coverage. That kind of nonsense doesn’t stand here. This is not F’ing Reddit.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
  • Like 5
  • Thanks 2
  • Upvote 8
  • Downvote 1

2 hours ago, bennynova said:

I posted a RUMOR.   It was not my friend, nor am I in the navy.    Thread title said RUMOR.

it was to get to truth.

so I have to say, you need to read better.

I heard he flew a SHB so fast that he wound up in 1941 fighting Japanese Zeroes... then when he returned to the present, he was already slow and at idle and couldn't recover.  

(Equally as plausible as someone filibustering on freq about vaccines during an ejection sequence) 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

2 hours ago, Lawman said:

You said your “friend the Hornet Airboss guy” heard it with his own ears and relayed that to you. That’s your original posts, reading like it’s your statement and your 2nd hand info. Only later are you suddenly “not in the Navy.”

You don’t get to now try and represent it as something else, you started a thread for the explicitly toxic purpose of reporting BS tied to a political third rail that is vaccines, and you did it using an event that injured 7 and damn lucky didn’t kill anybody.

This is an aviation forum full of professional military aviators who serve a function of vetting the noise out of those misrepresenting themselves or the facts under a color of professional coverage. That kind of nonsense doesn’t stand here. This is not F’ing Reddit.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Let's also not forget that you had retired USAF middle management (O-6, wing-management type), piling on concurrence, and also linking a "news" article about it from a site that makes OANN and Newsmax look downright credible. Embarrassing.

• Like 4