Major Airlines are no longer requiring 4yr degrees in becoming a Commercial pilot

alwyn2d

2 hours ago, Sua Sponte said:

CZ

https://www.linkedin.com/in/mark-czelusta-5b143788

Whenever Herk bros talk shit about leadership from other communities, remind them theirs spawned CZ, DD, and the Fun Burglar.

100% valid.  I knew & flew with all 3 when I was hercs.  Embarrassments to our service.  Self-centered, lacking empathy, contemptuous of new guys, but most importantly none were actual warriors who embraced risk and led from the front by example.  

The truth is no community has a monopoly on good or bad leadership.  In my opinion the best leaders put outcome over process, and value their team mates who do the same.  Assume the best about others, use subordinate mistakes as learning points, and ruthlessly close with and destroy the enemy… or execute their support mission with similar single mindedness.  It’s not rocket science.

Edited by tac airlifter
  • Like 2
  • Upvote 3

30 minutes ago, tac airlifter said:

The truth is no community has a monopoly on good or bad leadership.  In my opinion the best leaders put outcome over process, and value their team mates who do the same.  Assume the best about others, use subordinate mistakes as learning points, and ruthlessly close with and destroy the enemy… or execute their support mission with similar single mindedness.  

Shack. True in the Navy as well. 
Scooter…you might be the exception (I kid…I kid). 
You can stop by my office tomorrow and give me shit. 

ATIS

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...